Chapter 30: Spitting wolf face

Seeing this, Lang Zhi was still puzzled. It seemed that Guoguo was really full.

So the wolf pushed the Bai Yue's dinner plate tenderly, and brought the medicine juice: "Then don't eat, drink medicine."

Bai Yue swallowed the food in her mouth hard, glanced at the milk-like fattening medicinal juice, and at the door of the medicine cabinet in the kitchen, and reached for the door.

"Medicine!" Bai Yue pointed firmly at the door of the cabinet, as if the medicine in front of her was fake, only the pills were real.

Wolf wobbled and laughed softly, coaxing: "This is also medicine, come, drink it obediently."

Bai Yue shook her head hard.

Lang Zhi said in a deep voice: "Guoguo is not obedient?"

The sense of oppression suddenly came up, and Bai Yue was shocked for a moment, staring at the wolf and daring not to move.

Lang Zhi put the quilt close to Bai Yue's mouth, and his voice softened slightly: "Drink quickly."

Bai Yue was crying.

Under the rare sternness of the shit shovel officer, Bai Yue forcedly embraced the edge of the cup and took a swig of medicine.

Lang Zhi just relaxed, only to hear the sound of "poo", the next moment was sprayed with face medicine.

Bai Yue quickly jumped from the wolf's legs and hid behind Xiong Yao sitting next to him.

Xiong Yao was suddenly captured by the female for help and stretched out his arms to protect her.

"She probably doesn't like the smell of this medicine, don't force her." Xiong Yao said.

Wolf's wiped his face and looked at Guoguo, half of his eyes from behind Xiong Yao, and asked, "Is this right?"

Bai Yue nodded, and the taste was really strange.

Wolf said: "Okay."

Bai Yue was relieved.

However, Wolf's next sentence is: "I will ask someone to make medicine powder into pills tomorrow, just like breast enhancement medicine, okay?"

Bai Yue retracted behind Xiong Yao and rolled her huge eyes.

Wolf went to the kitchen to wash his face, and then went back to the table to continue eating, Bai Yue played alone in the house, turning over the drawers at home one by one.

Xiong Yao asked: "When will we go out to fight?"

Wolf said: "No hurry, our contribution is long enough. I want to have a good relationship with Guoguo first. You can go out and pick up work when you are free, and it's no problem to partner with people."

Xiong Yao said that he also wanted to have a good relationship with Guoguo.

However, Xiong Yao understood that it was impossible for Wolf to make Guoguo more like him. This period is the best time to gain Guoguo's trust, he can understand.

Xiong Yao yelled.

The two didn't talk anymore, and after eating, they went to rest. Bai Yue naturally followed Lang Zhi.

……

The next day, when Bai Yue woke up, the two males in the family had already gotten up.

She dressed herself in the bedside table, climbed out of bed, and yawned and walked out.

Spiritual force unfolded, what did the stupid master do in the yard, Xiong Yao was not there yet.

Isn’t he her own nanny? Is she misunderstanding?

Bai Yue rubbed her eyes and ran out to find Lang Zhi.

"Guo Guo is awake?" Wolf wore his upper body, his skin was tightly stretched by muscles, and he glowed with a healthy and strong color under the sunlight.

He was transplanting Nepenthes, the plant with open teeth in front of Bai Yue, which was like a chicken in the wolf vine, and the leaves of the whole plant were pulled down. In contrast, it was more powerful.

Bai Yue couldn't help but flash a trace of amazement, the top official under the command was really outstanding! There must be many female orcs like it.

It's a pity that stupid officer likes me the most hahahaha!