Chapter 156: Run Into an Orcs

They sat on the ground and ate for an entire hour. The food blocked their throats before they are willing to stop.

The children are dying and could not get up on the ground, so Bai Yue held them to rest under a big tree.

Although, the trees are still exposed to the sun.

"Do you remember what I ate before?" Bai Yue asked leaning on the tree trunk.

Bone Vine nodded.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief. "After a while you see what I have eaten before, just show me."

"Good." White Bone Vine said.

Starting again, with the help of White Bone Vine, Baiyue obtained several edible plants, most of which are seasonings, and many of them are unknown to her.

Which is ginger, garlic, chili, bay leaf... all that Qiuqiu ever seen in her kitchen.

There is no shortage of food along the way, but there is no fire yet, there are a lot of spices in the air and it is impossible to operate.

White Bone Vine took Bai Yue and the cubs for three days and three nights, and finally met the orcs in the jungle in one afternoon.

"Wait." Bai Yue lowered her voice and leaned to the ear of White Bone Vine: "There are orcs in front of us."

White Bone Vine's footsteps remained unchanged, and he glanced forward.

Bai Yue tense up, hugged the children in her arms, lowered her head, and only observed the orc with mental force.

Soon, the team of orcs met them.

"Hey! What's up brother." The bull beast in front suddenly greeted them, not recognizing the race of White Bone Vine, and did not doubt his orc identity at all.

"You take the female out of the city by yourself? You must be strong?"

White Bone Vine's ignoring them. He didn't even give them a look, holding Bai Yue and moving on.

"Hey, why don't you talk to people when they are talking to you?" The bull beast came to their tempers, relying on the crowd, and moved to stop White Bone Vine.

White Bone Vine still hasn't stopped, but he looked up at them and his hair became soft and hard.

The orc hadn't noticed anything yet, but Bai Yue felt that White Bone Vine is about to start, and she is pulling his hair.

White Bone Vine then stopped and looked down at Bai Yue inquiringly.

Don't fight-Bai Yue's eyes are full of pleading colors.

Bai Guteng's lips did not move, and a consciousness came into Bai Yue's mind: "What do you want to say, tell me directly."

-----
PS: Bai Guteng is White Bone Vine's name
-----

How to say?

Bai Yue is so stunned.

Thinking that she can see a spiritual body, and conveying consciousness with mental power like Qiuqiu may work.

She held her breath and tried to pass what she wanted to talk to Qiuqiu-don't fight! Don't fight! Don't fight!

Bai Guteng looked at her calmly, and she see a pair of apricot eyes, as if it is a poor plant that had been stuffed in the water for several days.

But what she wanted to say, the ghost knew that Bone Vine is blank.

"Dude, are you going back to the city?" Niu Bei (bull beast) asked.

Bai Yue's eyes lighted up, wishing to nod again and again.

It's really nowhere to be found after breaking through the iron shoes, and it takes no effort-finally found the city.

Without conscious communication this time, Bai Guteng understood her eyes, which gave the orc a response: "Well."

"Then, let's be safe." The bull beast's temper come and go quickly. When the other party responds, he is comfortable, and he is familiar with the road.

Bone Vine followed silently like a plant.

"Hey, buddy. Are you a plant beast?" The beast suddenly said.

Bai Yue is taken aback and looked at him in horror, only to see that there is a grinning face on the face of the bull beasts, only to understand that he is joking.

False alarm.

If you let him know that Qiuqiu is really a plant, I wonder if you will be scared to dead?