Chapter 120: Destroy the Altar of Sacrifice

"I've been waiting for you." The ball of light floated above the water, and consciousness clearly entered Bai Yue's ear.

Bai Yue let go of Xiong Yao's hand and walked towards it step by step.

Xiong Yao looked at Bai Yue, but when she went to the water altar, he didn't follow. Standing here, he can see the cubs and Guoguo.

"I will help you to get the spar later, don't go into the water." Xiong Yao explained.

Bai Yue nodded perfunctoryly, walked to the waterside and watched the ball up close.

The ball is stronger than it is in memory, and it is a little different from the impression.

The ball in her memory will be around her  every time, but this time it just hangs steadily in the air and seems to be looking at her.

Bai Yue smiled slightly and said in her heart: Long time no see.

The ball directly spoke directly, this time it is a real voice, but it is still indistinguishable between men and women.

"They can't hear, you can talk."

Bai Yue is surprised, looking at the nearest male, trying to make a sound: "Qiuqiu."

The male did not respond and apparently did not hear her voice.

Bai Yue looked at the ball puzzledly.

The ball approached Bai Yue a little, and fell to the water.

"I am much stronger now than before, and I can block sounds within a certain range."

Bai Yue is surprised, and suddenly smiled, but the smile is full of sadness.

"If you could have been like this before, how good it was." Bai Yue sighed. If the ball could shield the voice heard by her parents at that time, she would not be sent to the mental hospital.

The ball clearly thought of this, and immediately said: "After you were taken away, I have been looking for you."

Bai Yue stunned.

Originally thought that the sentiment has faded, this moment suddenly woke up and quickly spread out in the chest cavity.

"Really?" Bai Yue's voice trembled. As soon as the words were spoken, her eyes became sour, and she almost burst into tears.

"It has never changed." The ball give a word, the tone is lowered, and it sounds like a man, with a sincere emotion.

If Bai Yue had a bit of anger towards the ball before, then at this moment, the irrational anger would melt away instantly.

As long as the ball has this heart, it is enough.

Bai Yue took a deep breath, wiped her eyes, and said seriously: "What do you want me to do? As long as I can help you, I will definitely help!"

The light green light ball floated into the air, and then the shape began to change, gradually elongated from the global body, and became a fuzzy human-shaped silhouette.

The reason why the enchantment stabilized quickly this time was entirely due to its deliberate intention.

It retains more energy to communicate with Bai Yue.

Seeing the ball has the posture of becoming a person, Bai Yue couldn't help but think of the green-haired man she saw a long time ago.

A swaying god, when the attention is focused again, the human-shaped ball "arm" pointed to the altar where the blazing fire is burning.

"Destroy it and I will see the sun again."

Bai Yue immediately said: "But without it, our city will be chaotic."

"I can make them chaotic and make them more at peace." The ball has risen a little, like a generation of emperors patrolling their own mountains: "Here, it is my territory!"

Bai Yue stunned, the strangeness is getting heavier.

Is this the ball she knows?

A two-thousand-year period, the Han dynasty that "transportation basically depends on walking and communication basically depends on roaring" became the People's Republic of China "without leaving the house and knowing the world"

Another two thousand years have transformed the twenty-first century of "civilization and law-abiding, follow the rules" into an orc world of "respecting the strong and surviving the fittest".

When these two thousand years come upon a living body, how huge will it change?

Bai Yue suddenly found herself thinking too simple. The ball in front of her was no longer the ball she knew.

Seeing the contemplation in Bai Yue's eyes, the light ball suddenly showed a little nervousness.

"help me!"

It has been sealed for eight hundred years. For a plant that enjoys the sun, the long dusty soil is painful as hell.

I haven't felt the moisture of the sun for 800 years. It has long walked on the verge of collapse, all supported by the obsession of finding Bai Yue.

If Bai Yue disagrees...

The color of the light ball began to be rich. If Bai Yue's mental strength is stronger, she will definitely feel the killing intention emanating from it.

Anyway, it has nothing to remember about this world.

If Bai Yue does not agree, then it will take her to hell together!