Chapter 179: The Currency of The City of Exile

Xiong Yao finally give himself a bowl of soup, and he eat it relish.

At the door of the house, only the white bone vine is lying on the ground quietly, showing no interest in the fish soup that everyone loved very much, and did not lift his eyelids.

Bai Yue scooped another bowl of fish soup. Seeing that there are no outsiders nearby, she whispered: "Qiuqiu, would you like to try it?"

This is the White Bone Vine.

Bai Yue raised the soup bowl in her hand and is about to send it over. The hair of the white bone vine scattered on the ground swam over like a snake and curled up the soup bowl in Bai Yue's hand.

The white bone vine is about to be rolled away, feeling the scorching temperature, and the hair flashed with a scream, and when he looked at the stone bowl, there is fear in his eyes.

Bai Yue smiled, wrapped the stone bowl with a few leaves, and then got up and gave the soup to Bai Guteng.

"It's a bit hot just out of the pan, you taste it, and be careful from the burn." Bai Yue whispered.

White Bone Vine glanced at Bai Yue, suddenly feeling better.

Taking the soup bowl, he sips his mouth carefully, his dark green eyes burst instantly, and the look in the soup in bowl is incredible.

The cold body flows into the warm current, which is a kind of enjoyment, plus the water that integrates the energy of food, this bowl of fish soup is simply a bowl of nutrient solution in the eyes of Baiguteng.

Nowadays plants are basically carnivorous, and white bone vines are no exception. Naturally, they will not reject carnivorous food. It is usually eaten indirectly, either through the soil to decompose the prey, or the self-secreting digestive juice to dissolve the prey, the white bone vine is the former.

Baiguteng should be the first plant to directly pour food into his body.

The cold eyes of the white bone vine are stained with a novel color, and he is not afraid of being hot more, so he poured a whole bowl of soup into his mouth and dried it in one bite.

"..." Bai Yue is stunned: "Well, are you afraid of getting hot?"

"I just hate it."

Bai Gu Teng licked his lips, his eyes fell on the pot exuding fragrance: "This heat is not enough to make me afraid."

"Okay." Bai Yue took Bai Guteng's hand and walked to the fire. "Come and eat together."

When he reached the place heated by the flames, Baiguteng paused, and then sat firmly on the ground.

Bai Yue: "..." Just say it if you are afraid of it.

The three big, three small and six people ate a large pot of fish soup cleanly and satisfactorily.

The sun crossed the stone mountain and shone on the fire. Bai Yue is too lazy to lie on the ground and had to cover her face with her arms.

"It's hot," Bai Yue muttered, almost unable to wear a plush outfit.

Xiong Yao hugged her, put her in a shady cave, and said, "I'll ask if there are air conditioners available, and I have to buy salt and an oven."

Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao and asked, "Do you have money?"

Xiong Yao: "...No."

The contribution is all with Langzhi, and his personal terminal is also frozen. And I don’t know what currency the City of Exile uses.

Xiong Yao walked out of the stone house and shouted, "Roar!"

Soon, a brown bear crawled out of a small stone cave.

The brown bear came running staggeringly, nodding his head and said, "What did Brother Bear want to tell me?"

Xiong Yao said: "How to trade here?"

"Food." The brown bear said immediately, as if he suddenly remembered something, and then said: "By the way, someone has recently received non-attribute spar. If you have one, you can replace it with something."

Bai Yue is surprised that there are still people who collected non-attribute spar. Is it the same mental power as her?

"But..." The brown bear stopped talking.

Xiong Yao said impatiently: "Something is finished once."

"Yes yes." The brown bear said immediately: "The captain who collected the spars without attributes is the flower-faced leopard beast, that is, the leopard you hit at the gate."