Chapter 191: Close The Dark Room

Lang Yan glanced at his bedroom, hesitating for a moment, still said: "Take her to the dark room, that person must come to rescue her, watch her."

"Yes."

"Boss, I will guard the dark room and send her there by the way." The flower-faced Leopard Beast took the initiative himself.

Lang Yan glanced at him warningly and said, "Don't touch her!"

The flower-faced Leopard beast said legily: "The boss tells me what to do, I don't dare to do anything if you don't tell me what to do."

"Well." Lang Yan responded and waved his agreement.

"Feng Hu, you search the mysterious people with me." Lang Yan said.

"Yes." Fenghu replied and stood beside Lang Yan.

While Lang Yan and his subordinates are discussing, Baiyue and Baiguteng are also communicating.

Bone Cane said: [Let's go.]

Bai Yue shook her head and replied to him with consciousness: [He may be Langzhi, I don't want to go, I want to figure it out first. ]

The White Bone Vine remained silent, standing still.

Bai Yue crawled out of bed strenuously, walked to the side of Bai Guteng, grabbed his hair and said: [You give me some time, ok? After I figured out his identity, we will leave immediately.]

Bai Guteng still said nothing.

At this time, the flower-faced Leopard Beast came in and walked straight towards Bai Yue.

Bai Gu Teng moved his body and stared at the Leopard Beast coldly.

Bai Yue immediately pulled his hand and took the initiative to walk towards the flower-faced Leopard.

Bai Gu Teng still didn't do anything, and kept standing on the spot, watching the leopard beast take Bai Yue away.

When the babies saw that their mother is taken away, they quickly turned into beasts to keep up.

The dark room is in the deepest part of the stone mountain, the light is very dim, and only some natural glowing stones illuminate.

Only the orcs can see things, and Bai Yue is completely blind. Except for the mental power to "see" the orcs, the environment is basically a blackboard.

Suddenly, the flower-faced Leopard Beast kneaded vigorously with Baiyue's hand.

"Ah!" Bai Yue is startled and looked at the flower-faced Leopard Beast with her eyes wide open.

"What's wrong with the female?" the orc following immediately asked.

The flower-faced Leopard did not expect the female to react so loudly, and is stunned by her cry, his body reacted immediately.

His face is as usual, and his hands continued to knead the soft body of the female, and answered, "It's nothing."

Bai Yue is so angry that she vomited blood, she opened her mouth and bit it hard.

"Ah!" The flower-faced leopard beast almost threw the female.

Pulling his face out of the female's mouth, a deep tooth mark is added to the scar on the face.

The few orcs in the back looked at each other, they all understood in their hearts, they didn't say anything, they just regretted not being able to grab a female errand.

The flower-faced Leopard didn't dare to move his hands anymore, and his black face accelerated his pace.

Soon, to the legendary dark room.

There is a light in the dark room, illuminating the whole dark room-there are four or five obese females in it.

"We caught so many females, the boss didn't take any interest. But now he finally have one of them, and the rest should be given to us, hehehehe..." an orc said, grinning wretchedly.

The flower-faced leopard beast didn't even look at the females, and scanned Bai Yue's body greedily.

What is so good about that pile of fat meat? A group of guys who haven't pursued.

"Okay, let's go out." An orc said.

The flower-faced Leopard Beast touched Bai Yue's face reluctantly before turning around and going out.

Bai Yue wiped her face in disgust, squatted to the corner of the dark room with the children, and looked at the girls in the room.