Chapter 34: The first kiss is gone

Bai Yue opened the lid and glanced, swallowing saliva, and lay on the edge of the bubble to look out.

At such a long distance, the orcs should not be able to see clearly.

Even if they can see clearly, they are not afraid. When they arrive, she ate up all the eggs. Hee hee hee...

So Bai Yue joyfully took the eggs from the warming sweet soup, put the bamboo tube aside, and smashed the two eggs against each other.

The eggs were really ripe, just like the boiled ones. The green and white eggs exude a slight sweet fragrance, which is much more attractive than boiled in plain water.

Bai Yue's mouth was suddenly flooded with saliva, and "Ao Woo" took a big bite.

Well! good to eat! Long-lost meat, great!

Bai Yue almost moved to cry.

"Eh? What do the females in your family eat?" the orc beside the station spoke again.

Lang Zhi is also stunned, he did not remember to buy Guoguo another food but just a hot drink?

Suddenly thinking of something, Wolf's face changed, and immediately went to the staff.

"Take me to the center of the lake, hurry!"

After thinking about it, Lang Zhi only thought of the chicken and the eggs that might exist.

Is Guoguo eating chicken eggs? Look more like it!

Too cruel!

Lang Zhi couldn't bear to look straight at her, and lifted the thin staff into the speedboat.

Seeing the speedboat approaching herself, Bai Yue speeded up the speed of eating immediately, and the second egg was bitten off half in one bite, and the cheeks bulged.

Hurry and hurry, Bai Yue successfully put the last egg into her mouth before Langzhi opened the bubble door.

"Spit it out!" Wolf wore anxiously, his hands break Bai Yue's chin.

Bai Yue swallowed the egg in her throat with difficulty, and the unchewed protein caught her sore throat and began to hiccup.

However, this does not stop her determination to eat eggs!

Wolf was afraid of hurting Baiyue, not feeling too hard, and afraid of her choking to die, suddenly leaned over and kissed Baiyue's lips.

In an instant, time seemed to freeze.

Bai Yue's body froze instantly, her eyes widened like meatball.

A thin, long, hot tongue pierced her mouth, and he swept away the food in her mouth with a strong attitude.

Bai Yue was completely frightened and didn't react.

Because the orcs evolved from animals, and ordinary animals almost became extinct two thousand years ago, the orcs never ate them.

Now the animals have adapted to the environment, because the ratio of male to female is proper, and the number is much larger than that of the orcs. However, the habits of the two thousand years have completely forgotten the nature of carnivores.

Eating meat is not as good as eating human meat, but it is also bad enough, just like *** teaches eating pork and cat people eat beef.

More importantly, it also violates the law.

Lang Zhi was unacceptable at first, and blocked the partner's mouth with constipation, and swept away all the food in the partner's mouth.

Just as he was about to spit it out, his expression froze and he couldn't help sipping it.

Does it taste good?

Just why is it solid? Has the chick already hatched? So this is the taste of meat.

It must be said that a group of vegetarian orcs are also quite sad.

The wolf ears shivered and heard a puff of air.

"God! She is eating chicken eggs!" the staff shouted in shock when she saw the eggshell in front of the female.

Lang Zhi immediately recovered, and reason made him spit the egg in the lake. it was a pity in his heart.

Bai Yue rejoiced in shock. The stupid master was really hard enough not to let her eat eggs.

My first kiss, just like this, T_T is gone.