Chapter 105: The Cub is like Bai Yue

The two wolf cubs greedily ate on the mother's chest, and the third stood on the table, licking the milk in the bowl.

Baiyue grew up in the 21st century, accustomed to a one-time thinking, caught in the scene by the wolf, she's feel embarrassed and guilty, and dared not look up at anyone.

Xiong Yao sat steadily on the bed, and nothing seemed to happen.

He is originally Guoguo's nominal male, and he is not guilty because of this.

"It seems that Guoguo's chest overflew milk. I will make another for Guoguo at noon." Xiong Yao thought, and said: "When the chicken at home is finished, there are only a few eggs, when will I go to grab it?"

Seeing the scene just now, Lang Zhi seriously doubted that Xiong Yao wanted to set himself apart so that he could get along with Guoguo alone.

But Guoguo prefers meat, especially chicken, and he can't refuse.

Wolf's eyes looked at Bai Yue, and when he saw her chest, he let go of his thought: "I'll catch it when I'm discharged from the hospital. Now you'll catch some other animals."

"Okay." Xiong Yao answered.

The room is speechless for a while, only the sound of the wolves swallowing, and all three people's attention is on them.

"Which of them is the biggest? Did you set their name?" Xiong Yao suddenly asked.

Bai Yue also looked at Langzhi inquiringly.

The wolf patted the solid color wolf cub and said, "This is the biggest."

Xiong Yao showed a look like this: "No wonder, he's look obviously the strongest."

Wolf is initially a father, and his son is exaggerated. He couldn't help showing a bit of complacency, and patted the wolf cub on Bai Yue's chest on the other side.

"This is the second son." The ear of the wolf cub had a little black hair at the tip.

The last one does not need to be introduced, so naturally it is the third. He has black hair on his chest, like a little gentleman with a tie, so cute.

"Aooo~" The third son finished drinking the milk in the bowl, raised a face covered with milky milk, and screamed in the direction of his mother.

Because of the introduction of the children, Lang Zhi looked at them carefully.

Suddenly, Wolf's eyes stared at the youngest, and reached up to pick him up.

"What's wrong?" Xiong Yao asked Wolf immediately, seeing that Wolf's face is wrong.

"Aooo~ Aooo~" The youngest man slaps wildly in his father's hands, licking his mouth while screaming, licking and licking the juice around the lips.

The wolf licked the hair on his chest, his pupils shrank, and his expression is suddenly happy and worried.

"This piece of hair is abnormal?" Xiong Yao guessed, is it a genetic disease of the wolf family?

The male genes are powerful, and the cubs inherit all the genes of the father, and are never affected by the mother. Therefore, the children look very similar to the father.

If the father is a black wolf, and all the babies are born black. If the father is a silver wolf, and the children are all silver wolves.

Once the characteristics different from those of the father appear, it is likely that the genes passed down from generation to generation, some of which represent a powerful force, and some of them are disease characteristics, the latter is highly likely.

Wolf shook his head, staring at Bai Yue inexplicably, the emotions in his eyes are unpredictable.

Bai Yue has seen hairy and began to worry about the health of her children.

"Guoguo is black hair." Lang Zhi said so suddenly.

Xiong Yao looked at Bai Yue's hair and looked at the wolf cub again, still full of doubts.

Bai Yue is not an orc, there is no orc mindset. Raised her hand and touched his head, and immediately understood the meaning of Langzhi.

He said the child is like her?

What's so strange about this? Who gave birth to them?