Chapter 126: The Wolf Cubs Stop Breastfeeding

Xiong Yao held Bai Yue to her exclusive chair. Her food is a bowl of steamed eggs. The steamed eggs are covered with a layer of roasted strawberry slices. The background of goose yellow is embellished with bright red colors. It looked very attractive.

The food of Langzhi and Xiong Yao is a pile of monotonous wood, which is exactly the same as usual, but there are three more bowls of soft wood chips on the dining table.

Bai Yue scooped a piece of strawberry in her mouth, looked at Langzhi and Xiong Yao.

Add meals today? Soaking wood is bad.

The little wolf cubs chased beside the chair. When they saw their mother is eating, they lay on the ground and nibbled the stone chair legs boringly.

Xiong Yao bent over, lifted a wolf cub in one hand, and laid it on the dining table.

Bai Yue immediately realized: It turned out to be for the little wolf.

"Oh?"

The little wolves hadn't reacted yet, looked at Xiong Yao blankly, and the afterglow in the corner of his eyes paid attention to the things on the table curiously.

Lang Zhi put the last little wolf on the table and said, "Today is the day of your full moon, it's time to wean."

"Oh?" The little wolf is still dazed.

Lang Zhi put the bubble wood in front of them, and said sternly: "Stand up and eat, and not allow to left."

The little wolves shrugged their noses and licked the sawdust curiously. The color of surprise flashed immediately in their eyes.

Wolf's face is still stern, but there is a hint of satisfaction in his eyes.

The wolf cubs eat the wood in the bowl without eating a bite, and the bowl is licked clean, and then sits down with a fart-stretch, the front paw rubs the swollen round belly, and then looks at the mother's colorful bowl .

Bai Yue smiled and scooped a spoonful of eggs to feed the past, and the three wolf cubs regained their sense of competition, scrambling to bite past.

But there is a hand faster than them. Wolf's long arm stretched out and waved the three wolf cubs off the table.

"Oh!"

The cubs screamed in the air and soon fell to the ground "Bang Bang Bang".

They rolled and climbed up as soon as they landed, shaking their hair, sorting out their appearance, and then playing casually.

"Take a good meal," Wolf said to Bai Yue reproachfully.

Bai Yue pouted, biting the spoon sullenly, almost knocking her front teeth.

The wolf cubs love to sleep when they are full of food. Probably they are eating wood today. They are very excited, yelling and yelling, running in and out, and banging the door.

After Bai Yue finished dinner, they are still running around the room, making a lot of noise.

"Baby." Bai Yue walked to the door of the room, trying to summon them in.

Usually the wolvf cubs have always listened to their mother very much. As long as Bai Yue yells at the door, no matter how much fun they have, they will come back immediately.

Today, however, they only glanced at their mother, and then ran violently like a sports car with brake failure.

Bai Yue got angry and shouted, "Baby!"

"Oh!"

The cubs finally responded, turned a corner, and ran straight to their mother, but they didn't slow down.

Seeing that the car are about to be loaded, Bai Yue hurriedly avoided it, and the cubs ran into the bedroom, and jumped onto the bed with a hind leg kick.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

They all wet when they are on the soft bed and it wasn't long before a large piece of mud-colored plum blossoms were printed on the creamy sheets.

Bai Yue clenched her fists, preparing to catch a wolf.

At this time Langzhi entered the bedroom and closed the door.

Wolf's hand rubbed Bai Yue's hair, and indulged the children: "Let them play when they are in happy mode, let's play with the computer."

"Hey?" Bai Yue looked at Langzhi strangely.