Chapter 28: Beast world punishment

In the end, the lesson of Wolf's decision was only to blame Bai Yue in reproach.

The cleaning rod was stretched out again, and after a while, wolf picks up another wolf claw.

At this time, Bai Yue's mood was very heavy, and she had done such a thing in a mess. All were found. How failed was she?

……

Yesterday, Lang Zhi had a feeling for raising females: you can not leave Guoguo outside or she will be kidnapped.

Today, Lang Zhi has a new experience in raising females: you can't leave Guoguo alone at home or it  will turn into the mess.

The shovel officers who have huskies should understand this mood best.

"Don't like paws?" Lang Zhi cleaned up the toilet and picked up Bai Yue and walked to the bedroom.

Bai Yue nodded incessantly, feeling a little guilty, looking forward to Lang Zhi.

Lang Zhi said generously: "Then cut it all, what do you want to do next time, just call me to do it, be careful to hurt yourself."

Even if he guessed in her heart, Bai Yue was still pleasantly surprised and couldn't help but kiss the wolf face with a heavy kiss: "Okay!"

It is a good master of the beast world! I was just educated by a doctor just now, and now it's getting best, good!

Wolf's body paused invisiblely, a pair of wolf ears on the top of his head stood up, and red skin could be seen vaguely in his ears.

Perhaps the unnatural infection of Lang Zhi was transmitted to Baiyue, and Baiyue was suddenly embarrassed.

The two were speechless all the way and entered the bedroom. Wolf wore all the clothes from Bai Yue in the closet and used the dagger in the bedside table to get everything.

Watching each of the imitation wolf claws cut off, Bai Yue is full of hope for the future life.

"Ding Dong--"

The doorbell rang, and Wolf wore a pile of wolf claws to get up to open the door, and discarded the garbage.

Opening the door turned out to be a lion Yue in prison uniform.

The lion's sentence came out. He was sentenced for crimes of harming a female, kidnapping a female, and robbery. He was punished with several crimes, sentenced to one year in prison, deprived of political rights for one year, and gave Bai Yue a fruit every day.

That's right, the penalty of this era is so funny, because the orcs have too many battles to fight.

No matter how serious the crime is, it will not be sentenced to death. At most, it will be dispatched to the most dangerous battle site, and the criminal will be allowed to die on his own.

The thing that Lion Yue needs to be sentenced to do is to participate in combat unconditionally every day. He had to find fruits suitable for females to eat in the wild and deliver them to the fruits that he robbed of.

Today, Lion Yue came back after a hard work, honestly carrying a ripe dragon fruit.

After paying attention to the lion's verdict, Langzhi took the dragon fruit with impunity, and asked shamelessly: "We have dragon fruit in our house, and bring some fresh food next time."

"Do you think I'm a restaurant?" Lion Yue shouted deeply with shame.

"I was judged yesterday that I didn't have time to attend, otherwise my victim was angry. You must be sentenced for more than one year?" Lang Zhi said authentically: "But it doesn't matter, I can still apply for a retrial."

Lion's face changed, and as soon as he was ready to say something with humiliation, a head came out of the door frame of a room.

It's that smart female.

The two eyes were facing each other, and Bai Yue uttered a tongue at Lion Yue and made a grimace.

Yeah! Who ask you to rob my dragon fruit!

Lion Yue was stunned, not expecting females to be the reaction at all.

He has been raising Yuanyuan for more than a year and has not seen such a clever performance on her.

But he determined that Yuanyuan was very clever, and that Guoguo was too clever.

Now think about it, Guo Guo's eyes are also very different from other females.

Even though she didn't speak, her eyes seemed to keep talking.

For example, now, she seems to be saying: deserve it?