Chapter 59: Bullying Xiong Yao

The wolf frowned, remembering that Dr. Leopard was conscientious and responsible for Guoguo's treatment. His tone was still calm: "This has nothing to do with you."

"It has nothing to do with me, but it has to be built on the premise of Guoguo's health." Dr. Leopard looked at Lang Zhi coldly, and said: "I will inform the breeding center about this."

Breeding Center...

Orcs still have this thing? It sounds very perverted when you hear it?

Bai Yue looked at Dr. Leopard stunnedly. Dr. Leopard smiled at Bai Yue and turned away.

Wolf's eyes looked at Bai Yue's expression, and became curious about Bai Yue, explaining: "The breeding center is where I brought you. They manage the breeding of the orcs and report that I let you be hospitalized. They will find another males for you."

Bai Yue: "..."

Sure enough, it was abnormal.

Bai Yue shook her head and hugged Wolf's waist. "No."

Lang Zhi smiled happily, bowed his head on Bai Yue's forehead and kissed, "Why not?"

From the perspective of Langzhi, Bai Yue rolled her eyes: How can I answer such a complicated question with my intellectual disability, it doesn't seem strange?

The wolf blamed Baiyue and continued to ask: "Does Guoguo want more males? Just like Xiong Yao."

This is too heavy a mouthful, I can't bear it, Bai Yue in tears.

In order to purify her future, Bai Yue shook her head decisively: "No."

After listening to her, Langzhi seemed to be very happy, and his eyes shone with joy, "It seems that Guoguo likes me so much, well, for your sincerity, I will not increase the number of teams."

Bai Yue shouted: This wolf is so thick-skinned!

"Like bears." Huh, can't make this guy proud.

The wolf narrowed his eyes.

Bai Yue shrank back to the bed and silently said "Sorry" to Xiong Yao.

I hope the wolf will not go too far.

……

Xiong Yao returned early in the afternoon because he was thinking about Guoguo alone at home.

Xiong Yao opened the door and the house was quiet. He was so happy that Langzhi might not have returned.

He can play with Guoguo for a while.

Thinking about it this way, Xiong Yao suddenly smelled a strong bloody smell and suddenly ran across the scent.

"Guoguo?"

In the kitchen, Xiong Yao saw a large blackened chicken blood.

Although it smelled of chicken blood, the striking red stinged his eyes and felt that Guoguo was also in trouble.

"Guoguo!" Xiong Yao looked for someone in the house and found that Guoguo was not there. He was more anxious and immediately dialed Wolf's personal terminal.

Out of jealousy, Langzhi didn't immediately tell Xiong Yao about Guoguo, although he was confident that Guoguo liked him more than Xiong Yao.

Seeing Xiong Yao's call request, Langzhi tucked the quilt to the sleeping Guoguo, and then the call was connected without delay.

"Did you see Guoguo? She was gone." Xiong Yao said anxiously.

"Uh." Lang Zhi responded lightly.

Xiong Yao exploded anxiously, and walked out along the scent, said: "Have you taken her away? Where are you?"

Anyway, Xiong Yao was able to take photos soon, Langzhi told Xiong Yao's address generously, but it made him more frightened.

"hospital."

After that, Langzhi hung up the call mercilessly.

After Xiong Yao's footsteps, his mind was empty for a moment, and he reacted and looked for it more quickly.

Along the way, Xiong Yao didn't know how many orcs he had ran into, how many traffic rules he had committed (anyway, the contribution was also detrimental to the wolf), and finally found Guoguo is already sleep.

The Future Beast World: The Wife You Bought, can't Bear CubsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara