Chapter 117: Pretending to be Pity

Xiong Yao in the kitchen got nervous and walked out of the kitchen uneasy, standing at the top of the stairs and looking up.

What happened? Why are the wolf cubs so miserable?

Are something goes wrong?

Xiong Yao put the rag on the railing and hurried up the stairs.

Under the intimidation of the children, Lang Zhi had to leave the body of his wife, so depressed that he had the urge to throw the children downstairs.

"Boom Boom Boom"

Xiong Yao's footsteps are so heavy that the stairs shook slightly.

Lang Zhi sat up and looked towards the stairs, Bai Yue also looked at the stairs.

The three wolf cubs finally drove away the common enemy and started a new round of war with a three-in-two battle.

The results of the battle came out quickly, the eldest and the second son ate, and the third son rolled off his mother's body.

When Xiong Yao came up, the youngest cried out with a thunder and a little rain, and his voice is sharp, as if he had suffered the most cruel punishment, so Bai Yue felt so distressed that she could cut off the meat for him.

Xiong Yao is slightly taller than Langzhi, and can see a panoramic view of the ground.

He didn't notice the cub's grievances at all, and when Guoguo is pressed by the barbell on her neck, an unexpected expression suddenly appeared on his face.

"You!" Xiong Yao glanced at Langzhi angrily, three steps as two steps to climb to the second floor, lifted the barbell in one hand, and picked up the female in one hand.

Xiong Yao checked Baiyue's neck and saw that she is not injured. He relaxed his body with relief, and then shot his eyes sharply at Langzhi.

"I didn't expect you to abuse Guoguo!"

Bai Yue: "Ah..."

Lang Zhi: "Well..."

However, some people want to protect her, and Bai Yue still has to be hypocritical.

"Right!" Bai Yue ran to Xiong Yao with two wolf cubs in her arms and hid, as if being grieved by the wolf.

Xiong Yao rubbed Bai Yue's head comfortably and said softly: "Don't be afraid Guoguo, I'm here."

Bai Yue nodded and seemed to be comforted.

But when Xiong Yao didn't look at her, she looked at Langzhi provocatively, but her mouth evoked a proud arc of laughter.

For example, i have bodyguards in this place, dumbfounded.

"Cough." Lang Zhi coughed his lips with a fist and explained: "You misunderstood, I was teaching Guoguo an exercise."

Bai Yue shocked: liar!

Lang Zhi looked at Bai Yue with ulterior motives, with a smile in his eyes. Bai Yue understood Wolf's eyes, he was saying: Should I tell the truth?

Bai Yue immediately counseled him, and she said, if you said exercise, you're exercise.

So when Xiong Yao asked Baiyue, Baiyue nodded arrogantly.

Xiong Yao wondered.

Since she has not been bullied, then Guoguo is wronged?

Thinking of something, Xiong Yao suddenly surprised.

He glanced at Langzhi and said uncertainly:  "Guoguo was just... pretending to be pitiful?"

Bai Yue's body stiffened, and even seen by Xiong Yao.

This is Bad! Awkward! Embarrassed!

Lang Zhi walked up and picked up Bai Yue, went downstairs, and replied: "It should be what you think."

Xiong Yao hugged the youngest and followed, and the whole person is in a trance, and he didn't even bother to appease the constantly howling youngest.

Guoguo was pretended to be pitiful! So cute! So cute!

Xiong Yao looked at Baiyue with bright eyes, feeling his hands itchy so much that he wanted to snatch them over, rubbing them in his arms.

But Bai Yue feels guilty, and she didn't dare to stare at Xiong Yao at all.

Hey! Sure enough, you should be sincere, don't be hypocritical, she is a bloody case!