Chapter 137: Bury in Flames

Seeing the wound on Wolf's body, Bai Yue felt a pain in her heart, shaking her hand and touching the wound that is not covered by Wolf's.

"Let's go!" Wolf stopped her by taking Bai Yue's waist.

It is also difficult for Shi Quan to stand firm on the violently shaking ground, shaking left and right with the frequency of the earth.

Hearing Wolf's voice, his expression twisted.

"Want to go?" A tornado condensed over the body of Shi Quan, "In your dreams!"

"Huhu--" The tornado was huge at a speed that was visible to the naked eye. The flame in the air was drawn into the wind. The fire moved so fast that only a residual image could be seen, so the speed of the tornado could be seen.

The wind is roaring. The ground is cracking. The fire is blazing, and the most terrible disaster is nothing like this.

Wolf's face changed and immediately prepared to push Bai Yue away.

But obviously it is too late. Shi Quan pushed the tornado towards the wolf. The huge area made people unable to avoid the dodge.

Even if he threw Guoguo away, the female's physique could not withstand the heavy fall, and it is a nine-death life.

Lang Zhi understands this clearly, but he is still ready to give it a try, better than waiting to die with him.

However, he had just held up the female body, but his neck is surrounded by a pair of weak boneless arms.

"To live together or to die together." Bai Yue said unwaveringly, a woman's soft face, full of perseverance.

Wolf stunned and is relieved by the firm infection on her face.

"Okay, let's live together."

The violent wind came as planned, and the two people hugging together are instantly involved in the tornado, rotating with it.

Shi Quan controlled the tornado in the air, sneered, and dropped into the crack of the ground flowing into the fire slurry.

He didn't want to kill the female, but he had to do it to kill the wolf.

The enchantment is ruined, and his reputation cannot be ruined, and no one can know his secrets.

In any case, Lang Zhi will die.

After entering the ground joint, the tornado collapsed by hitting hard objects.

Lang Zhi clasped the ground seam with one hand, holding Bai Yue's waist with the other. There is a line of vitality above his head, and hell is under his feet.

"You stepped on my body and climbed up." Langzhi struggled, and the blood on his body kept dripping into the sea of ​​fire, igniting the flame and making a "bah" sound.

"Yeah." Bai Yue focused on her head, grasping the hot soil with both hands, clenching her teeth and climbing up.

White bone vines are still growing vigorously. The enchanting field that is as bright as the day has been darkened, occupied by green vines, and the air is filled with the smell of burnt soil and the astringent smell of plant growth.

Shi Quan struggled to the edge of the altar and see the two men climbing on the edge of the ground. He feels ridiculed and said, "It is a wasted."

With that, wind energy began to condense again.

Only the last time the wind energy consumed most of his energy, this time much weaker.

But for Lang Zhi in the first line of life, it is enough to make him fall into hell.

The wolf blazes on the spot and says to Baiyue: "Climb to my back and I will jump out with you on your back."

"Ok."

Bai Yue replied. She had been crawling on Wolf's body. As soon as Wolf's body talked, she immediately slid down and rode on Wolf's shoulder.

Looking up at the top, it's so high, Lang Zhi is still seriously injured, can he jump on it?

Bai Yue is extremely worried, but did not say it, fearing to put a burden on Langzhi.

The wolf blazes Baiyue to find the focus, and leaps before Shi Quan has released the wind blade.

There is still a large distance from the ground, Langzhi has reached his limit.

Sure enough, he can't jump.

Bai Yue sighed in her heart and hugged Langzhi's head, dying for a moment, the time seemed to slow down countless times.

All the memories of her life flashed in her mind. The childhood memories that had troubled and constrained her for 16 years became pale, and the memories with Wolf were particularly profound.

At this moment, she completely put aside the past, but unfortunately, there is no chance to live a better life.

In this life, she can meet Langzhi. This is really worth it, but it is a pity that Shi Quan will kill him.

Guilt and satisfaction, these two contradictory emotions filled Bai Yue's atrium.

Time does not stop because of a person's sensibility.

"Take care of the children," Lang Zhi said suddenly.

Bai Yue hadn't responded yet, thinking that she had heard. Immediately afterwards, her body is suddenly pushed vigorously, causing her to fly into the air.

Bai Yue suddenly felt stunned.

"Lang Zhi?" Bai Yue looked back in the air and found Lang Zhi accurately.

His blood-stained face showed a pure smile, and two shallow dimples appeared on his cheeks, still so sweet.

The fire is getting closer and closer, and his body is getting brighter and brighter. The contours of his muscles and his skin soaked with blood and sweat are so healthy and young.

Eventually the body disappeared into the flames and disappeared.