Chapter 82: Was Sent to a Mental Hospital

"It started again." Mother's voice attracted Bai Yue's attention.

She intuitively said that her parents were talking about herself, and crept to the door of their room with her ears on the door to eavesdrop.

"It's like this every day, you don't see her eyes, she looks at the air, just like there is a person there." Bai Mom said with a crying voice, her voice almost breaking.

"She scared me so much and always had eyes on me. I couldn't live with her anymore, oooo..."

Bai Mom is a full-time mother. She and Bai Yue are usually the only two in her family. She faces strange people every day. Even if it is her own daughter, Bai Mom gradually feels horrified.

Dad said in a deep voice: "Yueyue is just sick, don't scare yourself."

Little Baiyue rubbed her eyes and stood outside the door crying silently. The pale face was soon filled with tears.

"Boom!" The light ball rubbed for a long time, and finally broke a valuable tea set on the coffee table.

That's what Bai Dad often uses.

Surprised, Bai Yue hurried to the living room and preparing to clean up but Bai Mom and Bai  Dad already there.

"Yueyue, you are too disobedient!" Bai Dad saw the beloved tea set was thrown, suddenly furious, the roar echoed throughout the house.

Bai Yue thought that her father was about to beat her, and her body shook with fright. Panic made her subconsciously want to get rid of her responsibility: "Dad, not me!"

Dad's footsteps suddenly stopped, and his anger suddenly calmed down.

Bai Yue was even more flustered, preferring her father to beat herself.

Bai Mom patted Bai Dad's arm, and then went to the coffee table to collect the debris. "It's okay, Yue Yue went upstairs to sleep."

"Well, thank you, mother." Bai Yue grabbed the light ball in one hand and ran upstairs.

Bai Yue thought that this meeting would be the same as usual, and the past passed by. The next day, she was coaxed into a mental hospital by her parents and never came out again.

"I'm not sick! I don't want to get an injection! No injection! Let me go! Ah!"

"Dad help, mother help! Qiu qiu, save me!"

At the beginning of the day, Bai Yue's mouth repeatedly said these words, and the time per day was calculated in seconds.

Gradually, she learned well, no longer crying, quiet and sluggish like a wooden man.

Only then did she learn to enjoy herself in adversity, fight for educational opportunities, read novels, newspapers, magazines when she's free, and even often tease patients in the next bed.

Her parents came to see her occasionally, but the torture in the hospital made her hate her parents, and her parents gradually stopped coming.

And her best friend, qiu qiu, the ball, never appeared again. It seems that it is really just the existence of her fantasy.

If she did not escape from the hospital and travel to the future, maybe one day, she would be discharged because of "mental illness".

But she already hated the original world, and hated the ball that made her desperate, and no longer appeared.

Although she knew that the ball didn't appear, probably because it couldn't leave their house too far.

……

Time returns to the present after two thousand years.

The sacrificial ground was illuminated by blazing fire, and the males gathered around to discuss what was happening, and the air pressure was extremely low.

Bai Yue leaned against the water altar, her body teetering, tears dripping from her face, her eyes staring at the light sphere in the corner, her expression fluctuated.

The light ball in the corner floated up tremblingly, flying straight towards Baiyue.

It paused in front of Bai Yue for a moment, then carefully approached her face.

"Ah!" Bai Yue suddenly screamed, reaching for a beating.

"Go away, you walk away, walk away! You go!" Bai Yue shouted hysterically while waving the air.