Chapter 54: The little leopard in the square

The sky was dark, and the evening sun was like a delicious salted duck egg, hanging heavily on the sky.

The sacrificial square is still bright, the burning flames of the three sacrificial altars-the fire is red, and the orcs turned into beasts, connected end to end, circled round and round around the sacrificial altar, screaming and running.

Um... maybe singing and dancing.

In short, the scene is very lively, like a huge celebration ceremony.

The adult orcs are dancing, and the open space in the square is cleared, becoming a paradise for cubs and females to play with.

Lang Zhi put Bai Yue on the ground and patted her head and said, "Go play."

The first time she came here, Bai Yue still had a strong sense of oppression. Now she may be used to it, and feel that feeling is much lighter.

But to ask her to greet herself in the open space, Bai Yue felt that she could not do it.

At this time, a group of leopard cubs noticed Bai Yue, looked at each other, and quietly ran behind Bai Yue, biting Bai Yue's false tail.

"Oh!"

"Ah!" Bai Yue was startled, screaming and jumping to the body.

The leopard on the tail was thrown in the air and slid a semicircle. He still refused to let go of his mouth, and his limbs went straight up to Baiyue's legs.

The cubs and adults do not play together, they like to play with the "innocent" females.

No, Bai Yue was stared at by a group of leopard pups.

"Aoao!" The three leopards who failed to bite Baiyue's tail faced Baiyue and called twice with a naive voice.

Looking back at the leopard on the tail, and then looking at the three leopards in front of her, Bai Yue's heart beat quickly, as if hit by something.

so cute!

Good human nature!

I really want to catch one and raise it!

Thinking of Bai Yue acting like this, backhand went to catch the leopard behind her.

Although the leopard cub was only a few months old, he was not a vegetarian. He climbed up to Baiyue's back three or two times.

Not only cute, but also naughty, like a monkey, too! it is good! C'mon play! Now!

Bai Yue just wanted to scream, carrying a leopard on her back, reaching for the little leopards on the ground.

"Oh~"

Leopard spread his feet and ran away, Bai Yue chased away. They ran back and looked back. When they saw that the female could not catch up, they stopped and waited for a while. When the female came soon, he pulled her legs and ran away to prevent the female from catching.

The four pups and one female had just played.

Xiong Yao and Lang Zhi, who were watching from the side, softened.

Xiong Yao opened his mouth, but he couldn't help but ask: "After the Guoguo incident, will you have a baby with her?"

Lang Zhi thought that such a lively picture would appear at home, his heart suddenly seemed to be filled with something, sour and soaring, very satisfied.

"Before that, I want to confirm one thing first." Wolf said.

"What's the matter?" Xiong Yao asked curiously.

Lang Zhi laughed and said nothing, no matter what the answer was, the ending would not change.

Finally, Bai Yue didn't play for long, because the enjoyment has stopped and the family is already left.