Chapter 87: Pregnant

"What happened to Guoguo?" Dr. Leopard stepped forward and looked at Bai Yue roughly, and once he looked at her face, he knew she is fine.

Lang Zhi changed his arm to hold Bai Yue and said, "Guo Guo shouts that her stomach hurts."

"Stomach pain can be large or small." Doctor Leopard put away a relaxed attitude and immediately led Langzhi to the examination room.

Because females generally can't tell what is uncomfortable, it is usually done to check the inside of the body.

Bai Yue felt weird while lying in the hospital bed. This picture...how could it be like a pregnancy test?

There is also a four-dimensional display next to it, and soon Bai Yue's body appears inside the display.

Doctor Leopard looked up and suddenly took a breath.

"What's wrong with Guoguo?" Wolf was so anxious. He always thought Guoguo was pretending to be sick. Is it really a stomachache?

Doctor Leopard didn't answer Langzhi, and carefully photographed Bai Yue's abdomen.

Bai Yue is nervous. Langzhi and Xiong Yao is afraid to take a sip in the atmosphere, for fear that the loud breath would blow the picture away.

For a long time, Dr. Leopard raised his eyebrows and faced Langzhi with a smile on his face: "Congratulations, Guoguo is pregnant."

"Ah?" Bai Yue is stupid.

Xiong Yao stunned, quietly did not make a sound.

Lang Zhi didn't respond, but only briefly for a moment, and then continued anxiously asking: "What did you just say? I didn't hear it."

Dr. Leopard laughed and said: "Guo Guo is pregnant, it has been half a month, there have been embryos in the uterus, and it has developed very well. I can clearly see the three babies, which is a little small, but it is normal for the first pregnancy to be less."

The anxiety on Wolf's face gradually solidified, cracking little by little, completely stupid.

Both parents are stupid and their expressions are exactly the same.

Xiong Yao stood aside and suddenly felt that he was like an outsider and could hardly penetrate their lives.

"Cough." Dr. Leopard received the instrument, helped Bai Yue to close the zipper, and smiled: "It took only half a month to find out that you are really... pregnant in another month and a half, pay attention to these days, early abortion is easy , Especially the female who pregnant for the first time. She should started taking exercise in a month, pay attention to nutrition, and don’t eat too fat, it will be difficult to give birth.”

In the sound of Dr. Leopard's nagging, the two talents who were originally fathers and mothers recovered, looked at each other in unison, and smiled heartily.

Lang Zhi lifted Baiyue, suddenly remembered something, and wondered: "But Guoguo came to the moon a few days ago."

Doctor Leopard nodded and understood, "A very small number of pregnant women will come to the month as usual the next month of pregnancy, but it is more a sign of miscarriage, you should be careful, and then come to the hospital immediately after bleeding."

"Okay." Lang Zhi kissed Bai Yue's head, dumbly said: "Guo Guo, we have children."

Bai Yue couldn't care about letting go of the gas and wolf, she hugged him back happily, her face buried in the male's strong chest is full of smiles.

She also wants to be a mother. She must take good care of her children and give them enough love.

Her children must have a happy childhood!

However, is it too much to have three children in one birth? Are they born humans or wolves? Will it be like a wolf?

Thinking of this, Bai Yue couldn't help laughing.

Doctor Leopard looked at the two embracing each other, and couldn't help but feel envious, and said with emotion: "Wolf, Guoguo really likes you, I've never seen a female holding her baby's dad so happy."