Chapter 77: It is Easy to Lock but Difficult to Unlock

Lang Zhi was lying on the bed with an awkward gesture, looking at Guoguo with all his time.

Bai Yue didn't believe in evil, she put her hands on the bed and tried to get up.

However, as soon as she moved, she clearly felt that Wolf's thing is stuck in a certain place.

The wolf groaned, and with a hard hand, the rope was still torn.

"Don't move." Wolf whispered in a low voice.

"I'll come out here," said Langzhi, sitting up holding Bai Yue.

At this time, the fifth item in the five-piece set will be used.

It is only after twenty years of being a virgin, male, that Langzhi also knew while watching movies. Their wolf family had an innate advantage, and there was a "lock."

Baiyue was dizzy last night. Lang Zhi couldn't get out alone, tossed for a while, and fell asleep. This is the morning oolong.

Wolf wore Guoguo to the end of the bed, studying to put the cloth in the middle of the bed on her.

"It may be a little painful, you bear with it." Wolf said in a dumb voice, propped up the bed and started to withdraw.

Bai Yue was taken aback, and hurried hard in the opposite direction, sinking her body, pulling the radish with the wolf.

The wolf face quickly turned red, and the skin secreted large and large sweat, and the reaction was more intense than last night.

A hot sweat bead fell on Bai Yue's forehead, sliding down the bridge of her nose, moisturizing her lips, and coating this pink lip with a moist gloss.

The wolf was moved by heart, and kissed with Guoguo's lips.

"Ah!" Finally, Bai Yue shouted suddenly, unable to sit down, and was pulled forward by the wolf.

Lang Zhi rushed over to catch the female and stroked her sweaty bangs.

"Work hard, just be patient."

Bai Yue was put back at the end of the bed and sat, clenching her teeth, tugs against the wolf again.

It was like this, Bai Yue really wanted to cry without tears, and she had an urge to cut the wolf with a knife.

Soon, Bai Yue is pulled down again, and then fell down again and again.

Shall we get into the hospital?

Damn! It would be better to cut Langzhi.

Bai Yue thought about looking around, but unfortunately, there was no sharp weapon in the room.

Cough, although she just thought about it.

"Tapping, tapping—"

After a few seconds, the door was knocked.

Bai Yue hugged her bare naked upper body with her arms and looked at the door with anxiety.

"Come in."

With the sound of Langzhi, the door is opening.