Chapter 32: Wear chastity outside

Lang Zhi is confused, so he folded back and rubbed the top of Bai Yue's head: "Why are you unhappy? You want run around by yourself, isn't it?"

You wear me this stuff, I can't run everywhere like you, OK?

Bai Yue sullied in her heart, and stared at Langzhi.

Wolf bent over, kissed Bai Yue's forehead, and coaxed softly: "Okay, look at the rocking chair there, would you like to play?"

Bai Yue looked down at Langzhi's eyes. The rocking chair was similar to the "pirate ship" common in modern amusement parks, except that it was slow, like a swing.

Bai Yue was sent to a mental hospital at the age of nine, and she had no childhood. Now she is 16 years old, but she is still a little bit old.

If you don't go through some stages of life, you will always be in that stage.

So Bai Yue saw the beautiful big rocking chair, and she was moved, and finally stood up.

"That's good." Lang Zhi smiled and led her to the rocking chair.

Bai Yue looked down at the briefs she was wearing, and a wolf head was printed in the middle. Looking back, she really saw the head of the small animal.

Hey, people are in the rivers and lakes, unable to help themselves!

When the rocking chair stopped, Langzhi took her up.

Only one-third of the people in the rocking chair are human girls. Some are as orc-matched as Bai Yue, and some are used to it, just one person.

The car is full of small animals and little boys, and the car is full of laughter of children and cubs.

Bai Yue also saw children for the first time, and her curious eyes kept turning around them.

Little animals can hardly see spiritual power, but they can judge from their clever eyes that they are also orcs.

So many people still have no female orcs, nor orc girls.

Bai Yue looked around, almost as if she was in the car.

It's really strange, why is this happening?

"Crunch—crunch--" The rocking chair moved slowly, causing the children to scream, or howl.

Lang Zhi took Bai Yue's hand, and the warm palm over her back changed Bai Yue's attention.

"What are you looking at? It starts now." Lang Zhi said.

Bai Yue smiled at the wolf, no longer thought of strange things.

The children in the car and the females screamed again and again, and Bai Yue shouted happily under their influence.

After playing the cradle, Langzhi took Baiyue to sit on the flying ball and seesaw.

After playing for a while, Bai Yue was tired and paralyzed, holding the wolf's arm and unable to walk.

Lang Zhi hugged Baiyue into a stone pavilion, and after a short rest, he asked: "Do you want to eat something?"

Bai Yue looked to the shop, her mouth was dry, and she just wanted to drink water.

She licked her mouth, and Lang Zhi immediately realized and he took her to the shop.

There are several dead trees next to the kiosk, which are decorated with fake green leaves, and there are some dry grass on the ground to simulate the natural environment.

Bai Yue saw the shape of a nest in the dry grass, and was sent back to her hometown for half a year. She subconsciously thought of a chicken nest.

Some chickens are reluctant to lay eggs at home and like to hide them in the haystack outside. Encountered such a haystack, 80% of them are hiding eggs.

Bai Yue looked around and really saw the chicken pecking on the ground. The tiny figure should not be an orc, so eat it.

"Zhi~" Bai Yue pulled the waist of the wolf.

Lang Zhi looked back at her, "Guo Guo?"

Bai Yue showed the nest and the chicken to Langzhi, "I want to eat..."

Wolf grinned: "Can't eat meat."

Didn't you say that I will eat meat in the future?

Bai Yue looked at Langzhi aggrievedly.