Chapter 125: Generation Gap of Two Thousand Years

Bai Yue is hurt by Langzhi's wrist, but nothing happened on her face. She looked into Langzhi's eyes and said: "It said, it will not hurt the orcs, and it will help suppress other plants. We will not let it out when we let it out. Impact. Ah, there may be a large number of plants, but we have so many open spaces in the city, and it doesn’t matter if there are more plants."

"Did it see you?" Lang Zhi asked.

Bai Yue nodded.

Lang Zhi placed one hand on the edge of the bathtub, and the fingers slowly tapped on the tiles. The collision between the nails and the tiles made a sound of "tap-tap-tap" as if it were striking on the human heart.

He had to suspect that the cunning plant bewitched his Guoguo.

Perhaps, as Dr. Leopard said, Guoguo has a mental illness, although she is really smart.

But the expression of female expectation, wolf can't bear to refuse.

"I have to see it once before I can make a decision." Wolf said.

If everything is conjectured by Guo Guo, he will released Bone Vine, and the orcs of the Safe City are over.

If Bone Vine, confusing Guoguo, he should know that plant too.

If everything is true, he would be fooled once and let go of the bones.

It is said that the children have a long relationship and the hero is short of breath.

Baiyue laughed, and wrapped her arms around Wolf's neck. She gave a big kiss on his face.

"You are so nice, I like you the most!"

The female smile is so brilliant, looking at her smile, Lang Zhi smiled.

As long as she is happy, nothing seems unworthy.

After talking about it, Langzhi took Bai Yue out of the bathtub.

A family of five sat in a hair dryer to dry their bodies and hair. Then put on clean clothes.

Before going out, Bai Yue thought of Xiong Yao outside and asked, "What should we do to Xiong Yao? Can we tell him?"

"No." Wolf said: "If you have child with him in the future, let's tell him. He is still unknown. He can leave at any time. And we can't let him take the secret away."

"Too much……"

Bai Yue seemed to have been struck by thunder and is out of focus.

Child...Wolf as her husband, he planned her with another man having child openly!!!

The generation gap of two thousand years is really terrifying!

But Wolf's heart is far from his indifferent appearance. He picked up Bai Yue's chin and narrowed his eyes dangerously.

"But, your affairs must be arranged by me. If you personally mate with him, i'll breaking your legs."

"..." Bai Yue's mouth twitched: "You are breaking the law."

Also, don't mating is so rudely. Hey, she is embarrassed to say to Langzhi.

Wolf said: "Then I'll interrupt Xiong Yao's leg."

Bai Yue: "..."

Bai Yue is speechless for a long while, opened the door and went out, and turned around to see Xiong Yao at the busy dinner.

"Guo Guo." Xiong Yao waved to her, "Come and have dinner."

"Okay!" Bai Yue ran past.

For Xiong Yao, she almost confessed her fate.

Xiong Yao treated her so well that she could not bear to refuse, and the objective facts told her that she is afraid that she could not have only one partner in this life.

As a genuine antique, Bai Yue couldn't take Xiong Yao actively, and the strong attitude of Langzhi really relieved her.

When the time comes, listen to his arrangement, she will not worry about it, how to live is how to live.

And Lang Zhi in the rear jumped, pantothenic acid in his heart.

After Guoguo being honest with him, he felt more stingy, and how could he break Xiong Yao away?