Chapter 49: Materialization of energy

Bai Yue was completely relieved. She looked at Wolf's eyes, and her eyes were sore. She almost burst into tears.

The wolf almost died.

"Stupid--wolf--" Bai Yue said silently with her mouth, widening her eyes without tears.

It was not easy to find someone who was good to her. Bai Yue couldn't imagine whether she could face Wolf if he died on the stage.

Lang Zhi feels funny and distressed. She clearly wants to cry, but she still stubbornly, how can his Guoguo be so distressing.

The wolf jumped off the stage and changed back into a humanoid form,
and patted Bai Yue on the back, and said softly, "Are you scared?"

"Humph." Bai Yue grunted with a nasal voice, hugged him back, and touched his wet hands.

Wolf wore only minor injuries on his back, and the blood had stopped spontaneously.

At this time, the beasts watching the battle finally came back to God, and suddenly there was an uproar.

But for the fruit of the sudden voice, everyone did not think about it, after all, she was just a female with a genetic defect.

"The head of state actually broke through at this time, and the energy is materialized, which is too powerful!"

"Yeah, otherwise it would be a pity if Langzhi won!"

"I said how Langzhi ran away suddenly, his reaction was too fast, and someone else must have his neck cut by the wind blade, so I admire Langzhi more."

"No matter how powerful it is, the head of state has broken through, and no one can beat him."

"Yes!"

The beasts are all excited and sorry. What is exciting is that the heads of state are stronger and their safe city will be safer. Regrettably, Langzhi has almost become the new head of state. This is the lifelong pursuit of all orcs.

The substantive energy signifies an increase in level.

Prior to this, everyone was still in the same class, slightly stronger and weaker can be determined by luck.

But once there is a hierarchy, there is no fluke in the weak.

It can be said that as long as the head of state has reached the level of substantive energy, it is basically impossible for it to be replaced by someone, and he can only wait for him to grow old.

The remaining nine challengers all abstained, and Shi Quan won without a fight.

Xiong Yao also came back, his trousers were damaged, and stood directly beside Bai Yue.

Bai Yue glanced down at him, her face quickly climbed to Xiong Yao, and she couldn't bear to look directly.

I said, can't you keep more hair when your orcs transform? It’s all gone, hello!

In response to Bai Yue's shyness, Xiong Yao's heartbeat suddenly accelerated and his body reacted. The giant dormant in the thick hair quietly raised his head.

Bai Yue gasped and was stunned: What kind of stuff? Still moving?

The next moment, her head was stolen to Langzhi.

"You pay attention." Lang Zhi said unpleasantly.

Xiong Yao rubbed hard at the restless place, his expression twisted for a moment, and soon returned to normal.

The herd was caught in a carnival, congratulating and expressing loyalty to Shi Quan, but Shi Quan came to Langzhi for the first time.

"Sorry for just now, i'm suddenly upgraded, a bit out of control, and almost killed you by mistake." Shi Quan said sincerely, and handed a piece of sugar cane to Bai Yue.

Lang Zhi said in a generous way: "It's okay, congratulations on your great increase in strength."

Shi Quan smiled and reached out to touch Bai Yue's head: "You little guy is really interesting, as if you can see it."

Bai Yue ducked her head away, and the sugar cane just received hit Lion's face again.

Shi Quan responded very quickly, and reached out and caught it, embarrassingly said: "It seems that because I hurt you, Guoguo hates me. Looks like you have a good relationship."