Chapter 182: The Battle of Provisional Chiefs

Yueyue finally can run away from nowhere to find someone, so it would be great to stay quietly beside him like this.

Baiguteng suddenly felt that if it had been this way, multiple bears would not be so unacceptable.

Just as Bai Yue sorted out the traces of the broken sleeve, Bai Gu Teng tore the two shoes under her head in one breath.

Bai Yue: "..."

This is the rhythm for her to fight barefoot!

In the end, Bai Yue had to put the torn off shoes on her feet, and tied them to her ankles with straw poles.

The shoes make her fall off easily, and Bai Yue walked out of the stone house carefully. At the door of the house, Xiong Yao had already cooked a large pot of corn, and the smell of cooking smoke quickly became popular.

This is simply Bai Yue's ideal life. There is fine for eating meat, and it is free enough, but it is a pity that the wolf is not here.

Xiong Yao poked a corn with a stick and waved to Bai Yue: "Come and eat."

Bai Yue sighed and walked over.

The white bone vine also came out, lying on his own ground to bask in the sun as usual, and the children which is playing in the doorway is following too. Everything is so harmonious and peaceful.

Especially after the great changes in the security city, this tranquility is even more valuable.

……

They just settled down in the city of exile.

Without legal and moral constraints, Bai Yue researched food as she pleased. For a few days, she and Xiong Yao researched a lot of delicious food, and therefore, they became famous in the city of exile, bringing a new cooking atmosphere.

Here is the absolute respect for the strong, beautiful females will always attract the attention of the strong, but fortunately Xiong Yao's strength can withstand, there is no orc to find fault.

Half a month passed by the time, and suddenly one day, there is a big event in the city of exile-a powerful beast army appeared around the city of exile.

Needless to say, the orcs from the safe city must have come to encircle and suppress the fugitives.

This kind of siege occurred from time to time, and the orcs in the city of exile are not afraid, and as usual, they began to elect temporary leaders to fight the enemy.

All orcs can participate in elections, there are no restrictions on duels, life and death are up to people.

The winner has the absolute right to give orders to any orc in the city to fight.

When Bai Yue learned of the news, the leader's campaign had already begun, and there are not a few people in City of Exile, and she realized that it is strange.

Knowing the ins and outs, Bai Yue immediately moved her heart, and climbed into Xiong Yao's arms and said, "Why don't you also go and participate."

Xiong Yao is taken aback for a moment. He is accustomed to silence and did not like to show the limelight. He had not thought about fighting for the position of leader before.

Bai Yue shook Xiong Yao's hand coquettishly, "Go. I believe in you. You will definitely win, it doesn't matter if you lose, though."

This is a good time to control the city of exile. With the power of the city of exile, they have the ability to fight against Shi Quan.

Xiong Yao knew Guoguo's careful thoughts, but he had no heart to refuse and agreed with a smile, "Okay."

Then, Xiong Yao stand up holding Bai Yue, twisted his neck and stretched his bones, and strode towards the election site.

"Aoao!"

The wolf cubs immediately followed, the white bone vine is about to take root on the ground, and finally moved his feet after seeing this, and followed.

The city of exile is not as safe as other cities. It is just a city built around a natural stone mountain. In addition to the stone mountain, other places are covered with plants. The captain's field of the campaign leader is in the woods with plants.

The light in the woods is dim, and the roar of the orcs is boiling in the mountains and forests, and can be heard from far away.