Chapter 110: Ask for a Leave

After the wolves are full, Bai Yue still had some milk.

In order to promote Bai Yue's body to change more milk, Xiong Yao used a breast pump to suck up the remaining milk and stored it in the refrigerator.

The wolves are sleepy when they are full, and the hair on their mouths are still covered with milky juice, and each one fell asleep on his mother lap.

Bai Yue held them softly and stood up crept, walking towards the bedroom.

Xiong Yao chased from behind, directly hugged Bai Yue, hugged all four mothers and sons in one embrace, and sent them into the bedroom.

Bai Yue is lying in the middle of the bed, and the cubs are lying on the head of the bed, only one head exposed.

"Does Guoguo also want to sleep too?" Xiong Yao adjusted the quilt for them and whispered, "Eat first before you're sleep, at least there will have milk later."

"Huh." Bai Yue nodded, lying on her side, gazing softly at the children, her little hands without a trace of cocoon stroking their tender bodies.

It's so small, so soft and warm, like little pompoms.

Thinking of the ball, Bai Yue thought of Qiuqiu involuntarily in her head, and the smile that filled the corner of her mouth gradually faded.

If the ball is Qiuqiu that she knows, it is now two thousand years old and has the ability to convey ideas.

To save the ball, she must communicate with it once, otherwise she doesn't know what to do to help it.

It's a pity that the last time the bond is broken while she was having children.

It didn't take long for Xiong Yao to enter with a freshly baked fruit platter.

Bai Yue immediately calmed the emotions in her eyes, elbows propped on the bed and prepared to get up.

"Don't get up, I will feed you."

Xiong Yao walked quickly to the bedside, put the tray on the bedside table, and fork a piece of baked apple to feed Baiyue's mouth.

Bai Yue is afraid to disturb the children that are sleeping, so she did not talk to Xiong Yao and lay down to eat, almost not choked to death.

When Langzhi returned, as soon as he entered the room, he saw the wife and the children are full in the bed.

Xiong Yao leaned against the head of the bed and fell asleep, hearing his footsteps and immediately opened his eyes.

"You're back."

The wolf caressed the loose black hair of the female and lowered her voice. "You go out, I will accompany her."

Xiong Yao stood up, "I'll go roast chicken soup."