Chapter 35: Open the door to the new century

The staff who followed Langzhi to stop Bai Yue did not express any dissatisfaction with Bai Yue, but the look in Langzhi's eyes seemed to be abnormal.

"Brother Wolf, you even gave the female a chicken egg." The staff condemned.

The wolf licked the remaining taste in his mouth, and his face did not change its color: "I will compensate in accordance with the law. Let us go ashore first."

On the shore, Lang Zhi compensated a considerable contribution point of the amusement park and gained the strange eyes of countless orcs.

But no one condemned Bai Yue, only if she was ignorant.

In response, Bai Yue silently shed tears of sympathy for the wolf in her heart.

She forcibly forgave him for kissing her strongly.

Lang Zhi took Bai Yue out of the amusement park and went directly to the hospital to make sure that eating eggs and meat would not cause any adverse effects on the human body.

"You are too lawless." Lang Zhi flicked on Bai Yue's forehead with a smile.

He was pitted by Guoguo today. It is estimated that those who want to join his team will hesitate.

Bai Yue pouted, and felt very unsatisfied.

It would be better if the chicken could be eaten.

"Want to eat chicken?" Lang Zhi understood Bai Yue's eyes at a glance, and leaned into Bai Yue's ear to whisper, the breath exhaled in his mouth still had the smell of eggs.

The wolf sucks, and increasingly feels the meat tastes good.

Bai Yue looked at Lang Zhi puzzledly.

Lang Zhi looked around and lowered his voice: "I will tell Xiong Yao grab you one in the wild tomorrow."

Bai Yue: Σ(°△°|||)︴

She seems to have opened the door to a new world for Langzhi, doing evil...

...

The story of Langzhi and Bai Yue spread throughout the city within a day. As a member of Lang Zhi Team, Xiong Yao was counted by countless orcs once he returned to the city.

Therefore, Xiong Yao, who didn't hear anything outside the window, learned the information.

He hurried back in a hurry, just wanting to ask about the situation, but he heard the wolf said: "Tomorrow there is a chance to catch a chicken and come back."

With that said, Langzhi also left Xiong Yao with a bag.

"It's tied back and it's more good. I want to raise some raw eggs in the yard."

Xiong Yao: "..."

Suddenly he felt like a dangerous captain.

Xiong Yao obeyed Wolf’s command, but how can the orcs have hunting experience now?

And after two thousand years of evolution, chickens can survive in the jungle, and there must be a way to survive. As a bear beast, Xiong Yao was naturally not good at chasing. He hadn't caught a chicken for several days. He wasted his time in vain, and Wolf would not count on him.

……

Time has passed most of the month.

Bai Yue's body is obviously much better, the whole person is fat, the complexion is rosy, and the beautiful face is a lot richer, a little more beautiful.

The wolf turned her upside down and said cheerfully: "Heavy."

Bai Yue wrinkled her small face, holding Wolf's neck to prevent him from turning herself.

I always feel a stomachache, and it hurts even more when I was turned around. I don't feel like going to the toilet.

"Why are you so calm today? Are you in a bad mood?" Wolf squeezed Bai Yue's nose, Bai Yue still ignored him.

In order to accompany Bai Yue, Langzhi has been bored at home for almost a month, and also panicked. He suddenly made a temporary decision: "I will take you outside the city to breathe? By the way, I will catch the chicken back for you."

Bai Yue raised her eyes and looked at Lang Zhi, and finally there was a little spirit in her eyes.

These days she has thought of countless dishes about chicken, and the appetite for chicken is getting stronger every day.

Lang Zhi used a personal terminal to contact Xiong Yao in the wild, put Bai Yue on a traction rope, and took her off.