Chapter 133: Smash the Secret

Shi Yue led a team of people to the gate of the enchantment field and said blankly: "You can get off work."

"Yes."

After a brief handover between the two teams of orcs, the orc that had been guarded had gone completely and replaced the lion's team.

However, the team of Shi Yue is not all his people, the players are randomly arranged, he is just a captain.

If you want to steal people in, you have to get rid of some people.

"A few of you, start patrolling from the left." Shi Yue pointed out a few raw faces, sent them out, and then pointed out a few untrusted ones. "You patrol from the right."

All the people who he didn't trust are sent away, only a few confidants left, Shi Yue made a vague gesture in the direction of Langzhi.

Lang Zhi immediately appeared from the darkness, three steps and two steps, and quickly came to the gate.

There are a lot of monitors at the gate, but the Shi Yue let the wolf come over, of course it is already arranged.

"Go in." Shi Yue's voice is also a little nervous, and he had opened a small door. He looked around and said he is afraid of being seen by people passing by.

Wolves immediately held Bai Yue in, and as soon as the hind feet stepped into the door frame, the door is closed.

In the sacrificial ground, the red light of three sacrificial altars burst out of the ground, just like the three strong lights emitted from the ground, and they are shocked.

It is also the first time Langzhi see the altar in the middle of the night, and is temporarily calmed by the enchanting scene.

"Qiuqiu." Bai Yue lowered her voice to call. Today's enchantment energy is too strong. She is not obviously strong mentally, and she could not play her usual level.

Is the ball out now? Can it come out now?

The wolf holding Bai Yue strode toward the altar of sacrifice.

"Wow--"

Suddenly, the fire is noticeably stronger, and the flame is entangled in the air like a tornado.

Wolf's footsteps froze, this is not normal!

He couldn't help thinking of Shi Quan.

This flame seems to be surrounded by a wind, and Shi Quan power is the ability of the wind system.

Wolf's heart sank to the bottom of the valley instantly, put Bai Yue on the ground, raised his arm and quickly sent a message to Xiong Yao: "Pack up your luggage and prepare to leave the city!"

If Shi Quan is here at this time, they will definitely not be able to stay in the Safe City.

Bai Yue rubbed her eyes and tried to observe the flame with mental strength.

The energy of the flame is too strong, and she has no way to see if there is any other energy around the firework.

Things tend to go in the worst direction, and this time is no exception.

Bai Yue finally saw something, but not the altar of sacrifice, but the direction of the water altar.

A lion beast floated from the water altar.

Bai Yue opened her eyes "slapping" and hugged Wolf's arm.

Wolf watched her eyes, and see that Shi Quan floated naked in the air, and the energy of the wind steadily sent him to the ground.

"Shi Yue sent you in." Shi Quan said, "It's true that there is a way to heaven, you can't go,  the hell has no door, you're break in!"

His voice is not loud, but his voice filled every corner of the sacrificial ground, and the air heated by the red light shuddered slightly.

But beyond a wall, there is no waves.

Shi Yue tapped his ear against the door to overhear, completely unaware of the condition inside, and anxiously murmured, "Why you're not come out yet?"

Lang Zhi guarded Baiyue behind him and looked straight at Shi Quan without changing his face: "Do you want to kill me or shut my mouth? What have you done here?"