Chapter 48: Wind Blade

Put aside the senses of the spectators, and then look at the two on the battlefield.

The wolf attacked again and again, and it happened to be avoided by Shi Quan anyway. He didn't think it was luck. There must be a big gap between him and the head of state.

However, duel is not always absolute, and many times still look at luck.

He was not discouraged, he fought even more bravely.

Shi Quan was secretly shocked, and even had a trace of fear.

Lang Zhi is only 23 years old. Lang Zhi has fight with him since he is 18. This is their sixth duel. No one knows the growth rate of Langzhi better than him.

After giving Wolf 10 years, he may really be able to defeat him, even if he has a secret method, he may not necessarily win the game firmly.

Thinking about this, Shi Quan's eyes stare at wolf tainted with a somewhat obscure killing intention.

This is what he think in his heart, but it is not so easy for Shi Quan to take his life when Langzhi is fully alert.

"Roar!"

Lang Zhi roared again, rushing towards the gate of Shi Quan's with the arrow of Li Xuan.

The beasts have already seen the power of this move twice, thinking that the wolf will replay the old tune, but knowing that it is too direct and fast, it is not easy to take the move.

They held their breath and dared not blink.

Shi Quan also speculated that he decided to take advantage of a move in his heart.

However, when the black shadow flashed, Langzhi turned his head away from Shi Quan, rushed to the waist of Shi Quan, and then turned the direction with an incredible arc, opening his mouth to bite the lion's softest belly.

The orcs around could not help but take a step forward, Xiong Yao also stood up from the seat, the square of tens of thousands of people was so quiet that the needle was audible, only the sound of a duel on the battlefield.

Shi Quan's alarm bell masterpiece, a strong sense of crisis makes him no longer able to hide his strength, and instantly condenses energy to his waist.

Seeing that Langzhi is about to bite down, and if you bite down, you win. This time the head of state is none other than him.

However, a female scream broke out in the silence.

"Don't!" Bai Yue shouted with a pale face.

At the same time, Langzhi seemed to perceive something, flashed again quickly, and actually gave up this handy attack.

In the next moment, a transparent wind blade shook the waist of the lion.

"Oh~"

The wolf groaned, and one rolled down the body, and when he left, there was already a trace of blood on the ground.

Shi Quan turned around to win the chase, and the roar became more and more powerful: "Roar!"

The wolf climbed up, and his forelegs bowed down to show his surrender, confessing defeat.

The hair that stood upright on his back spilled a blood stain from it, and the hair fell down on the stone slab that was hot by the sun.

Bloody taste thorn-stimulated the orc's animal nature, the speed of Shi Quan is not reduced, it seems to fall into a frenzy, thinking that the wolf is dead.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, and her heart was choked tightly, and a piece of sugar cane in the reflective hand was thrown at Shi Quan.

Xiong Yao just changed from the joy of Langzhi's victory to the defeat of frustration. Seeing that the sugar cane thrown out also reacted, he immediately prepared to rush up.

The wind on the top made Shi Quan alert, raising his head was a bite, and bite a piece of sugar cane.

Suddenly the entire lion was stupid, and he tasted sweet juice and a female smell in her mouth.

"boom!"

Xiong Yao jumped onto the decisive battle platform. The majestic body shook the stone platform slightly, and the stone surface under his feet cracked.

The lion holding sugar cane turned around immediately, and the bear-beast looked alert.

The wolf climbed up, glanced at Xiong Yao gratefully, and then thoughtfully looked at Guo Guo who was staring at him.

He avoided danger by his intuition. How did Guoguo find out?