Chapter 70: Let's Watch the Movie Together 2

Who... who wants to watch the movie with you!

Seeing Baiyue's embarrassment, the wolf's mouth was not obviously tilted, and quickly covered it, holding his seriously face and sitting at the computer desk.

Soon, the heroine printed on the disc appeared on the screen, and a large white flower sat on the bed, chewing on the soft wood.

Several orcs appeared in the camera and walked towards her.

Oh leak!

Bai Yue covered her face with her hand, what a terrible mouth!

"Hehe..." Lang Zhi smiled lowly, and the vibration in her chest reached Bai Yue's back.

Bai Yue noticed his teasing and bit her back on the wolf's neck.

Wolf's body tightened in an instant, and the muscles in his neck bulged, causing Bai Yue's toothache.

The neck and abdomen are the fatalities of most races.

Bai Yue was shocked, thinking that Langzhi is angry, but Langzhi is relaxed again.

Lang Zhi tried hard to adapt himself to the touch of the female, and chuckled again, his lips close to Bai Yue's ear: "Guo Guo is still shy?"

"Oh!" It was a harder bite in response to Langzhi.

The two interacted, and the males and females on the computer were not idle.

Bai Yue's eyes can change direction, but her ears can't. She hears the slightly panic-screaming females and the male's preaching voice.

"Two grips, two feet, to prevent the female from starting to mismatch. If you don’t have enough staff, you can buy a set of four on the bed."

Four piece set on bed?

Very normal, but why is it inexplicable?

Bai Yue didn't dare to look at the computer and curiously watched Wolf's reaction, but he nodded when he saw a trained expression.

Bai Yue suddenly wanted to fight a wolf! You dare to try it!

"...Bring a pillow and put it under her... Spread the medicine evenly and wait for three minutes." The voice of the explanation continued, and the humming of the female at this time was still clear afraid.

After about three minutes passed, her voice changed obviously, and Bai Yue could imagine the picture of her taking the initiative.

Phew! Is it really okay to have such a baby?

Then the male's coarse gasps rang, followed by a dissonant sound.

Bai Yue's face flushed red, twisting her body uncomfortably, trying to slide off the wolf's legs, but failed, but successfully awakened the sleeping giant, which was resting on her.

"Guoguo..." Wolf's voice was hoarse, and his hand restlessly drilled into the mouth of Baiyue's zipper, stroking her smooth back.

Bai Yue's entire body of hair was blown up, her heart was beating, and there was a sudden pain in the painful place that had been forgotten.

"It hurts..." Bai Yue looked up nervously, afraid that Wolf would continue with her tonight.

Bai Yue's eyes hadn't focused yet. As soon as he heard it, his lips were sealed by her fiery lips.

"Well......"

Lang Zhi imitates the movements in the video screen and spreads it on her female mouth...

At the end of the kiss, Wolf's lower body was already blazing like a torch, but he did not infringe Bai Yue in any way, and only pressed her hard on himself.

Bai Yue's lips were swollen and her brain was unclear. She accidentally looked at the computer screen.

Seeing the picture on the screen clearly, Bai Yue's expression suddenly cracked, and her mouth opened so that she could put an egg.

Wipe it! Sure enough, it's so important that so many males take advantage of the bed.

Bai Yue stiffened, jumped from the wolf's legs, and immediately flew into bed.