Chapter 146: Distress in the River

"Oh~"

The eldest is turned upside down, and when he is finished, he sat on the ground with his legs crossed and looked up at his mother.

Bai Yue didn't dare to look at the eldest's face, arms folded, and cried with a sob.

Another two little wolf cubs are around her, afraid to make a sound.

Dr. Leopard came over and shook his hand on Bai Yue's shoulder, "Guo Guo? What happened to Guo Guo?"

Bai Yue whimpered and twisted her shoulders, flicked away that hand, and held back the cry, but the choked voice is more distressing.

Doctor Leopard didn't want to mention Lang Zhi so he said, "You don't like the food? I'll find another if there is any fruit for you later."

Bai Yue's head buried on her knees nodded and sent away Doctor Leopard.

She didn't want to show her emotions or attract people's attention, but she couldn't help it, especially when she saw the face resembling a wolf.

There is a river under the stone mountain. There are many thorny lotus leaves in the river, and there are many beautiful lotus flowers, red, yellow, purple, colorful, scented, and the center of the stamen is tender. A small lotus.

The lotus leaf by the river is cleared, and many orcs were drinking water there. Bai Yue wiped the tears on her face and walked towards the river.

"Oh~Oh~"

The three little wolves followed their mothers fartly and came to the river to drink.

Bai Yue drank water while paying attention to the surrounding lotus.

"Be careful." Doctor Leopard yelled, put the last bit of wood in his mouth, clapped his hands and stood up.

Bai Yue finally found an old lotus that she could reach, and quickly reached out to pick it.

Dr. Leopard speeded up, trotting to Baiyue and picked her up.

"That lotus has matured and cannot be eaten. Eat this." Doctor Leopard handed a tender lotus to Bai Yue, "eat this."

Bai Yue glanced quietly at the mature lotus seeds by the river and bowed her head to accept Dr. Leopard's food.

Doctor Leopard didn't find Bai Yue's gaze, but the little wolf cubs looked at it.

They looked at each other, and if Bai Yue gazing at them, she would surely see that they are doing something.

The three wolf cubs formed a circle, "Aoao", discussed for a while, and then stood side by side by the river.

Then, the eldest took a deep breath, and the small body jumped forward and jumped on a lotus leaf.

"Wow---" the second shook left and right, making bursts of noise.

The older and younger body also shook, but his balance ability is excellent, and he jumped again and jumped on the second lotus leaf.

When the eldest looked back, the first lotus leaf had shrunk into a ball and is drilling into the water. The lotus leaf he is standing at this time is also likely to gather.

He jumped up and jumped straight towards the blackened old lotus.

The two wolf cubs on the shore did not dare to make a sound, staring at the eldest intently, their anterior claws constantly scratching the land.

"Oh!" Eldest opened a mouth in the air, and bit the old lotus stalk accurately.

The stalk of the lotus is easily bitten off, and the eldest took a lotus, and fell towards a lotus leaf closer to the center of the river.

"Wow!"

Suddenly, a head popped out of the water, turned over the lotus leaf under the eldest, and opened a big mouth covered with fangs.

It is a common symbiotic beast of aquatic plants-crocodile.

"Oh!"

The two wolf cubs on the shore jumped three meters high, screaming and retreated.

Bai Yue is feeling disturbed. She looked towards the river, see the picture in front of her, and stood up.

"Eldest!"

The eldest see the big mouth underneath, but there is no way to escape in the air. The next moment, he fell into the mouth of the crocodile.