Chapter 40: Not a pet, but a wife?

But for human males, the orcs turned a blind eye.

On the surface, it is said that there is no interference. In fact, without the protection of the orcs, human males have only one death, but the orcs just want to eliminate their rivals.

However, a few years later, the orcs discovered that the children born with humans were only males, and no new females were born. When they went to search for human males, there were few males left.

Women today are descendants of only a few men who were left two thousand years ago.

Because of the inbreeding of countless generations, it has caused serious genetic diseases such as mental retardation of modern women!

Only a few pages showed human sorrow. Bai Yue stayed completely in front of the computer desk, and the rest was completely invisible.

This history book is written from the orc's perspective, but there are actually inaccuracies.

In fact, the so-called plant variation should actually be caused by a plant medicine studied by a Western country.

Bai Yue often sees such reports in the newspapers, but she didn't expect it to be out of control.

As for the birth of the orc, Bai Yue has no way of knowing, maybe it was born to adapt to the environment, or it may be a masterpiece of human beings.

These are not important, the important thing is that she is now taken home by wolf, not actually as a pet, but as a wife?

ohMygod!

Can you be more cruel?

Bai Yue was really thankful that she had discovered the truth today, and she spent a month of happiness after all.

"Guo Guo, come out." Wolf's voice gradually approached.

Bai Yue immediately closed the webpage and clicked on the picture webpage.

"Still watching." There were a few chicken feathers on Wolf's face, which looked rather embarrassed.

In exchange for peace, Bai Yue had to laugh at him.

But at this time, she couldn't laugh. When she thought that the wolf beast who had been shoveling as a stupid master for a month was actually her own husband, she had an urge to kill people!

"Oh!"

Lang Zhi was about to pick up Bai Yue, Bai Yue found the right position, and bite hard on Langzhi's strong arm.

Get out! Stupid wolf!

The wolf arm was as strong as a beef tendon. Bai Yue found that she could not bite, and she began to work harder.

The wolf froze, letting the female bite himself, touching her head and asking, "What's wrong with Guoguo?"

When someone comforts, people will become more fragile, listening to the gentle and worried words of Langzhi, Bai Yue suddenly tragic from it, inexplicably wronged.

"Huaaaaa..."

Bai Yue burst into tears, biting Wolf's arm, and the big tears hit the Wolf's wheat-colored arm.

The intensity of biting his arm was loose, but Langzhi was more distressed. He glanced at the computer first. When he didn't find any strange pictures, he picked up Bai Yue and walked out while coaxing.

"Don't cry, don't cry, the chicken is cooked, let's eat chicken."

The kitchen rumbling, Xiong Yao protruded his head from the kitchen door, his face was covered with chicken feathers, and his hands were squeezing chickens with roasted hair, and he looked more embarrassed than wolf.

Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao with tears in her eyes, and suddenly burst into laughter.

I feel that today's chickens might not be able to eat.