Chapter 64: Hide and Seek

Xiong Yao hugged Baiyue and gave Shi Yue a claw.

"Roar!"

Only then did Shi Yue wake up and hurriedly retreat, a strong wind hung over the door, and he evaded the bear claw.

The bear beast are impulsive and irritable. Shi Yue's frivolous behavior against Guo Guo seriously provokes him. Seeing that the two beasts holding their females are about to fight, the wolf rush comes at the right time.

"If you want to fight, go outside, don't break the furniture." Langzhi indifferently took Guo Guo from Xiong Yao's arms.

"Hey, I'm not here to fight." Shi Yue hurriedly said, sniffing again.

"What kind of food did you make? It's a fat tree. Did you cut it from the outside and bake it? Really fragrant! What kind of tree is it? I also want to cut some and went back to bake."

"That's secret." Lang Zhi said directly.

Bai Yue's mouth twitched, and she knelt down on the orc's thinking that "food is plants".

Yuanyuan also looked around and suddenly said, "Really fragrance!"

The tone is exactly the same as the word "Really Fragrance" that Shi Yue said just now. Obviously, it is now used in school. A decent sentence made everyone including Bai Yue look at her.

It seems that Yuanyuan really wants to eat!

After raising Guoguo, Langzhi is much kinder to the female, and when he sees it, he says to Xiong Yao: "Is there any more? If you have one, please give it to Yuanyuan."

"Okay." Xiong Yao answered.

Yuanyuan heard a drool, and Shi Yue put down Yuanyuan, and wanted to follow into the kitchen to eat delicious food, but was dragged away by the wolf.

The three men squatted in the kitchen and ate the rest of the barbecue. Yuanyuan's face was satisfied, making Baiyue worried about Shi Yue.

In the future, Bai Yue is afraid that it will make the lion often come, and she don’t know if it is good or bad to satisfy Yuanyuan.

After eating the barbecue, Yuanyuan's attitude towards Baiyue changed drastically. She took her as the boss and followed her everywhere.

Bai Yue benefited a lot from this attitude, and she didn't have a chance to harass her throughout the day. The price was to spend a whole day playing hide and seek with Yuanyuan.

But what should come or will come, no matter how good Bai Yue and Yuanyuan play, everyone still have to go back to their homes and go to their beds at night.

Seeing that it was getting dark, Bai Yue got into the uppermost compartment of the wardrobe, for which she almost folded herself into a Tetris.

"Yuanyuan, let's go home." Shi Yue's voice came from afar.

Yuanyuan, who has been searching for half an hour, resolutely replied: "Find Guoguo! Sisi, find Guoguo."

"Yuanyuan, let's find it again tomorrow."

The voices of Shi Yue and Yuanyuan gradually went away.

Bai Yue remained motionless, breathing lighter than before.

Thinking of the hard object that hit the buttocks yesterday, Bai Yue was still afraid, and felt that it was better to sleep here tonight.

"Guoguo?"

The sound of searching turned into Langzhi and Xiong Yao.

The smell of Bai Yue is everywhere in the house, and the two males have a good sense of smell, which is useless. They can only find it honestly.

Xiong Yao shouted in a deep voice: "Yuanyuan is already back, you can come out now."

For a while, there was no response, and Langzhi smiled.

It seems that the little guy is hiding herself.

"Go to bed first, I will find it myself." Wolf said.

Xiong Yao didn't want to, but didn't want to contradict this little thing and wolf, so he went back to his room.

Lang Zhi looked around, it was late, the temperature was very low, Guoguo was so smart, she would definitely find a warm place.

So he went back to the bedroom.

"Where is Guoguo?" Wolf's voice echoed in the bedroom.

Bai Yue held her breath, and the atmosphere did not dare to take a sip.

"Da——Da——Da——" Wolf's toenails are very hard, and there will be an obvious knocking sound when you step on the floor hard.

This series of footsteps is like stepping on Bai Yue's heart, one step at a time, getting closer...