Chapter 180: Buy Furniture

Xiong Yao also knew that Baiyue needed non-attribute spars, and Baiyue thought of something.

"What is the captain's ability?" Xiong Yao asked.

"Fire ability." The Brown Bear said without hesitation.

Bai Yue and Xiong Yao are stunned, and looked at each other.

It seems that they are thinking the same thing.

After the brown bear left, Xiong Yao rubbed Bai Yue's head and said, "I'm out looking for food, don't run around at home."

Those that can be used to exchange electrical appliances must be high-energy plant fruits.

This is not easy to find, and it is very dangerous. Xiong Yao intends to form a team with a few people at the gate of the city.

Xiong Yao looked at Baiguteng and solemnly said: "Take care of Guoguo."

The Bone Vine raised his hand, holding a few beautiful transparent crystal stones in his white jade-like hand.

"Go to buy things." Bai Guteng said in a cold voice, the temperature in the stone cave seemed to have dropped by several degrees.

Bai Yue felt a piece of goosebumps on her arm, feeling that this thick dress could be worn, if she stayed next to the ball.

Xiong Yao glanced, but did not answer, "Leave it to Guoguo."

White Bone Vine said: "I still have a lot."

Xiong Yao choked, thinking of the transparent crystal stone that Baiguteng had stored for eight hundred years, he had the realization that "there is no need to be polite with Baiguteng".

Taking away the spar from Baiguteng's hand, Xiong Yao went out.

After some inquiries, Xiong Yao found the trading center in the City of Exile.

The team of the Leopards is very easy to find. The whole city only collects transparent crystal stone. The business is very hot. Xiong Yao quickly found it.

Looking at the shop is a kangaroo beast, bulging in the bag, it is convenient to take things, it is indeed suitable for business.

"Is there an oven and air conditioner?" Xiong Yao opened his throat, and the low sound quality overwhelmed the noise of the beasts.

Kangaroo looked at Xiong Yao, and replied, "Yes, solar energy, five transparent crystal stone."

The bear beast squeezed the ten spars in his hand and frowned: "The crystal is more than the price."

"You must use a transparent crystal stone. If there are other stone, give me one. Any attribute will do. Take both of them." Kangaroo Beast Road.

Xiong Yao thinks about it, and there is no bargaining: "I want both of them. Besides, is there any salt?"

The kangaroo came to the spirit, with an enthusiastic smile on his face: "Yes! A jar for one transparent crystal stone."

Xiong Yao patted the ten spars in his hand on the table, "I owe you one, I don't have that many today."

The Kangaroo hesitated for a moment, and then readily agreed.

"At first glance you are not an ordinary orc, you are the bear beast with the energy and just came today. Bear, I believe you, it will be the next time you'll bring it."

"Thank you." Xiong Yao nodded.

However, within a few minutes, Xiong Yao replaced the ten spars with the desired products and brought them home.

When Xiong Yao returned home carrying the appliances, Bai Yue had already fallen asleep holding the children, and Bai Guteng is sitting at the door as the door guard.

Xiong Yao placed things lightly and came to sit down beside Bai Yue.

"Wow~" The little wolf cubs are naturally alert, opened their eyes when they heard the sound, and greeted Xiong Yao.

"Hush!" Xiong Yao made a silent gesture, "Be quiet, don't disturb your mother."

"Woo~" The wolf cubs plunged into their mother's arms and continued to sleep.

Bai Yue always wrinkled her eyebrows when she went to sleep. Since leaving the Safe City, her eyebrows never seemed to relax.

Xiong Yao gently rubbed her between her eyebrows, lowered her head and dropped a kiss on her forehead, and whispered: "The wolf is gone, I will love you twice, don't be sad..."