Chapter 83: History of Mental Illness is Discovered

"Guoguo?" After hearing the cry, Wolf's face changed greatly, and he rushed out of the herd immediately.

Bai Yue hugged Wolf's arm and drilled straight into his arms.

Wolf's heart hurts, and he quickly picked her up and patted her body: "No one is here, don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

Bai Yue looked forward, the light ball stopped in the air, remained silent for a few seconds, suddenly turned around and floated on the water altar, sinking.

Bai Yue buried her face in Wolf's chest, and more tears came out of her eyes.

"What happened to Guoguo?" Xiong Yao also came over and asked anxiously.

Lang Zhi held Bai Yue and went out: "Go to the hospital first."

Bai Yue was not in a mood to speak and dealt with the wolf.

Soon they arrived at the hospital, and after seeing Bai Yue's reaction, Doctor Leopard's expression suddenly became dignified.

"Except for today, does she have any other anomalies?" Dr. Leopard asked directly.

Of course, that is Guoguo's IQ.

Hearing the doctor's wrong attitude, Lang Zhi felt even more anxious, but he didn't tell the deadly secret yet.

"No, does she have any questions?" Lang Zhi asked.

Dr. Leopard sighed and said: "The results of Guoguo's examination in the breeding center were transferred to me. I didn't want to affect your life, so I didn't tell you, but today I have to say."

Bai Yue groaned in her heart, and her tears did not fall, listening with her ears upright.

"She had a set of tests when she first entered the breeding base, and the blood contained in her body was analyzed. It is a drug for treating mental illness." Doctor Leopard said: "That is to say, Guoguo may have mental illness."

Bai Yue shook her body, and her fear spread from the bottom of her heart.

Will she has to repeat again? Will Langzhi send her away?

Feeling the partner's fear, Wolf's arms clenched his arms tightly and his voice froze.

"This is impossible." The wolf said sharply, his face gloomy as water, but the hand patting Bai Yue was still gentle: "Guo Guo has always been very healthy, you don't have to do this infront of her face. She will be unhappy."

Doctor Leopard realized that Guoguo understood what he said, and he was surprised, and immediately apologized: "Sorry, I am reckless."

Bai Yue is stunned for a while, then she let out a long sigh of relief, and the fear suddenly disappeared.

"I like you so much." Bai Yue buried her face in the wolf neck, and said in a voice that only two people could hear.

The coldness on Wolf's face melted like ice and snow, and the arc of joy rose in the corner of his mouth: "Don't be afraid, everything is fine."

"Huh." Bai Yue nodded lightly, arms tightly around Wolf's neck.

It's great to meet Langzhi in this life.

It didn’t take long for Shi Yue to come to the hospital and asked, "Guo Guo is all right?"

"It's okay." Doctor Leopard said: "No treatment, just observe at home."

Looking at Guo Guo's glowing eyes, Shi yue pulled out a large handful of transparent crystals from his trouser pocket: "Now, knowing that you like it, I deliberately picked it up from the holy water. All for you, don't cry."

Bai Yue still choked, but she is not polite, and stretched out her hands to take the spar one by one and put it in her hat, like a child.

I didn't pass it today, but the ultimate goal is achieved.

Looking at the speed at which Guoguo changed her face, the male present could not help laughing.

……

After returning home and taking a shower, Langzhi placed Bai Yue on the bed and squatted by the bed to watch her.

"Nothing to tell me?" Wolf's chin supported his chin, looking at her with all his leisure.

Bai Yue got into the quilt and looked innocently at the wolf.