Chapter 106: Discharged

"Hahaha..."

Lang Zhi burst into laughter suddenly, and kissed on the youngest chest, gazing brightly at Baiyue, but said to Xiong Yao.

"Don't you think the children look like Guoguo?"

"How is it possible," Xiong Yao reflexively replied.

For thousands of years, no cub has been affected by the mother, and no one will think of the child's abnormalities in the mother.

Xiong Yao looked at the cubs carefully for a few moments, and suddenly took a small breath. "When you say that, I really think the eyes of the youngest man are similar to Guoguo."

The eyes of the wolf are usually long and narrow, and the eldest is the standard wolf eye. But the third child's eyes are cute apricot eyes, or double eyelids, like a pup.

"Not only the third son, but also the second son." The wolf picks up the second son who is eating, and puts the third son to eat.

Wolf squeezed the ear of the second child and said, "He and the third son both have the shadow of Guoguo."

Xiong Yao is stunned for a long time, and his face is horrified when he suddenly thought of something.

"Guoguo can affect the genes of the children. Isn't she the same as the orcs?" Xiong Yao couldn't help raising his voice, staring at Bai Yue's eyes like a bronze bell.

Perhaps Guoguo can also change the orcs and females' inability to produce female diseases, which is not a special gift from God to Guoguo, but a disaster.

She is so precious that the breeding base will not allow Guoguo to belong to any orcs, she can only belong to all orcs.

The two males looked at each other and both saw the worry in each other's eyes.

There is another secret at home.

Bai Yue looked at them plainly, not knowing what happened.

Are the children as bad as her? But the wolf clearly liked her little wolf.

Lang Zhi hold Bai Yue into his arms, patted her comfortably, and sighed, with joy and helplessness on his face.

"Who the hell are you? I can't wait to see the more you anymore." The wolf chin rubbed against Bai Yue's head.

When will Guoguo confess to him? He felt he could not wait.

Bai Yue hugged the two children up and habitually kept silent.

The wolf held Baiyue for a long time and said to Xiong Yao: "You buy some paint, the children's strangeness can't be found by others."

"I'm going." Xiong Yao said in a deep voice, striding out with the food box.

Xiong Yao came back at noon and brought paint and Bai Yue for lunch.

They dyed the children's hair on the same day and dressed exactly like the eldest, leaving Baiyue a little unclear who is who.

……

Bai Yue spent three days in the hospital and were discharged on the fourth day.

As soon as the Beast World did not confine the confinement, the parturient had basically recovered in three or four days, and no special care is required. Anyway, the females resembled confinement every day.

Lang Zhi wrapped Bai Yue in a blanket and walked home in his arms. Xiong Yao followed three cubs that weighed a lot.

"We're home now." As soon as he entered the courtyard, Lang Zhi placed Baiyue on the ground.

He knew that Guoguo is stuffy, and he certainly did not want to stay in the room.

Bai Yue ran to Xiong Yao, "Baby."

"Oh~"

The three little wolf cubs immediately extended their heads from the basket, a pair of forelegs resting on the basket and howling at their mother.

Bai Yue grinned them one by one with a smile and put them on the ground.

"Be careful of the sugar cane forest." Lang Zhi explained with a smile.