Chapter 176: Catch Fish in The River

After waiting for a minute, there is no movement from the corn.

Bai Yue is puzzled. Didn't Lang Zhi said that seeds grow when they meet water?

She squatted down-staring at it, a shadow shrouded behind her, and the unique fresh breath of the white bone vine passed into her nose.

Then, the ground withered as it looked good.

Bai Yue: "..."

Finally found the culprit.

She turned her head and looked up at the white bone vine, crying dumbfounded: "Can you give me a favor? I want fresh a corn."

The white bone vine tilted his head, and the textured dark green hair slipped from his shoulders and hung to the ground.

The plants on the ground are restored to life, and the corn kernels take root and sprout at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Bai Yue gave him a grateful look, stepped back, and watched the corn grow.

Under the urging of the white bone vine, the corn seedlings quickly grew taller than Bai Yue, and several corn ears grew.

The floral scent of the ear of corn has a strong smell of dust, and it is very uncomfortable to inhale the lungs. Bai Yue shakes the corn stalk with her breath, allowing more pollen to sprinkle down and float around, which is considered artificial pollination.

Then, between the corn leaves and the corn stalks, there are green grains of corn, each corn stalk has about five or six grains.

Bai Yue planted ten corns, and in a few moments she has harvested fifty or sixty corns.

At this time Xiong Yao's pot is also laid, and he ran to the river to wash it.

"Alright!" Bai Yue hugged the corn in her arms and ran to chase Xiong Yao, with three little wolf cubs falling behind her.

Xiong Yao heard Bai Yue shouting loudly, his hair is upright, he turned and run back.

"Silent." Xiong Yao said nervously, looking around.

Several orcs by the river are attracted by Bai Yue's voice and looked at them.

Bai Yue chuckled and said from an angle where no outsider could see it: "Don't worry, I know how to measure it."

Xiong Yao knew he had overreacted, but still couldn't rest assured.

He used to be proud of Guoguo saying a new thing for several days, but now that he knew Guoguo's true IQ, he wanted to hide her so that no one else would see her.

"There are few females here, and the females are not as good as the safe city. You should lower your voice." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue nodded in agreement, lowered the volume and said, "I will only call you and the baby's name outside."

Xiong Yao is satisfied, holding the pot in one hand and Baiyue in the other, striding towards the small river stride.

The river is like a clear crystal and you can see many fish swimming around at a glance.

Of course, fish nowadays do not burrow into water weeds. They either stay in open waters or hide in sand and rocks, creating a strange landscape that rarely appears in the 21st century.

Bai Yue opened her eyes wide in surprise, and poked Xiong Yao with her elbow: "Hey, let's catch some fish."

"Okay." Xiong Yao put the pot aside and jumped into the water with a "puff".

The fish is frightened, fled around, and flew to the surface from time to time.

Xiong Yao moved awkwardly and failed to catch more than a dozen times. Bai Yue rolled up her sleeves, and raised her hands to catch the fish and jumped up.

The fish automatically knocked down Bai Yue's hand, but not slippery, and returned to the river in the next moment.

Bai Yue is so mad, she wanted to jump into the water to catch it.

"Oh!"

The wolf cubs are also anxious, and jumped into the water one by one, biting everywhere with their mouths open.

That picture, changing "chicken flying dog jump" to "fish flying wolf jump", is simply perfect.

The white bone vine also came, seeing the hair about to float, Bai Yue grabbed it quickly.

"Be careful, we are over when we are found." Bai Yue lowered her voice.