Chapter 195: Preparation Before The War

The wolves on the bed are asleep, Bai Yue stared at them for a while, and gradually became sleepy, shrinking to sleep in the corner.

This sleep continued until the middle of the moon, when the moonlight shone through the window, the silver wolf on the bed suddenly opened his eyes.

Seeing the wolf cubs in his arms and the females beside him, he moved out gently, and he went down into a human form.

"Woo-" A low wolf howl awakened orc's and killing the air.

The beasts of the city of exile that had been resting near the leader, immediately got up when they heard the voice and gathered.

Bai Yue and the wolf cubs are also awakened, only the white bone vine is still lying lazily by the window, basking in the moonlight.

Bai Yue whispered hello to the white bone vine, and led the wolf cubs out of the grotto.

The orcs in front of the grotto have been organized and formed by the wolves into different formations according to their abilities.

There is a defensive group: such as Xiongyao's earth-type orcs;

There are close-attack groups: such as the strength type of Lang Yan;

Long-range attack group: such as Fenghu;

There are also auxiliary classes: for example, the fire abilities of Lang Yan.

After being divided into categories, the orcs of the same type looked the same. Either all are so thin that the wind could blow, or all are too strong to look straight.

Like Langzhi, it is a versatile type, with strength, speed, and different abilities, and it is the same. It stands perfect among the beasts.

Bai Yue thought of Langzhi again, staring at Lang Yan dumbfounded.

Lang Yan suddenly folded back and carried Bai Yue up.

"Ah!" Bai Yue hurriedly grabbed the shoulder of Lang Yan to stabilize his figure.

The wolf cubs are still follow their mother step by step, chasing at the foot of the flaming wolf.

Lang Yan laughed a few times, and said loudly: "The orcs who stay behind will protect the wolf cubs. I will take you for one less their wolf hair."

"Yes!" the left beast army responded neatly.

Bai Yue asked: What about me?

As if hearing Bai Yue's heartfelt voice, Lang Yan walked forward while saying: "The female will go to war with me!"

Bai Yue: "..."

The beasts: "..."

Whether it is Baiyue or the orcs of the city of exile, they look like a faint monarch when they look at Lang Yan.

So protective.

Lang Yan's approach is quite correct. As soon as they left, Xiong Yao quietly lurked in.

Taking advantage of the darkness, Xiong Yao silently stunned the orc who is protecting the wolf cubs and found the wolf cubs.

"How about your mom?" Xiong Yao looked around anxiously, waiting for the cubs to answer, and asked again: "Have the white bone vine come yet?"

"Mom went to war, and Baiguteng is coming too." The boss replied, getting up and shaking his hair.

He carried Guoguo with him only while he is order to guard the cubs. He dropped his fist on the stone ground with hatred and cursed in a low voice: "Cunning wolf beast!"

If she took Guoguo to fight, she would be injured by mistake!

"Let's go find your mother." Xiong Yao opened a cloth bag and packed the wolf cubs in. He left as quietly as he came.

……

Here, Lang Yan took the orcs out of the city.

The city of exile is in the deepest part of the forest. There are dense plants everywhere. It can be said to be perilous in the daytime. If you don't pay attention, you will be attacked by plants.

It is late in the night, and it is the time when the plants are at their most peaceful.

The world is still dead, and even the insects are asleep.

Lang Yan sneaked through the forest with the orcs, and suddenly raised his hand to signal everyone to stop.

"What's the matter?" Fenghu asked in a low voice.

After the wolf lay dormant in a tuft of grass, a pair of wolf inflammation reflected the strange green light in the night: "It's too quiet."