Chapter 21: Spar melted

Bai Yue's educated ignorant expression changed her voice: "Stupid wolf."

"..." Wolf's mouth twitched again, and suddenly there was an urge to hit his wife's ass.

In fact, he did indeed put it into practice. The big palm covered with cocoons squeezed lightly on Bai Yue's butt.

Bai Yue's body was tight, almost bouncing up, and stared at Langzhi with wide eyes.

Lang Zhi was so suddenly felt soft. Why did he still want to punish her? He shaved Bai Yue's nose helplessly and said, "Can't you save the word "stupid"? Call me Lang Zhi."

The skin touched by his fingers was so delicate that he felt that the cocoon on his hand could scratch her skin, so he put down his hand and stuffed the attributeless crystal into Baiyue's hand.

"Go and play."

Bai Yue's expression turned from upset to sunny, and she looked down at the spar.

The translucent crystal is composed of many irregular polygons. It is very beautiful and reflects a colorful halo under the illumination of an incandescent lamp.

I didn't know if it was firm, Bai Yue thought of it, and put the crystal in her mouth.

"do not!"

Lang Zhi was too busy to stop it, and had no time to do so, so he broke apart Bai Yue's mouth with both hands.

Bai Yue was stupid, and opened her mouth with a stunned wolf.

The hard stone pinched in her hand melted like ice grains in her mouth, and turned into a cool snake-like coolness and slid into her throat.

She still has a cold memory in her mouth, and her tongue licked everywhere in her mouth, tasteless.

Stupid master is so nervous, is it poisonous? Then let go of my mouth!

Bai Yue was a little scared.

Without finding a crystal, Wolf Salt let go of Baiyue and patted her head comfortably: "It's okay, it's a crystal with no attributes, there won't be any repulsive effect, just eat it."

Bai Yue rested her heart and felt very sorry for the melting crystals. She wanted to keep it as a memorial.

She look that the expression of Lang Zhi became serious again, holding Bai Yue's face seriously and said: "But you can't just put the spar in your mouth anymore. If it is other spar with energy properties, you will explode and die.."

Bai Yue stared blankly at Lang Zhi and nodded.

They both didn't play anymore, took a quick shower, and sat in the hair dryer properly to dry.

Then Bai Yue was hugged into the bedroom by the stripe.

Shovel officer, I haven't dressed yet!

Bai Yue shyly clung to the body of Lang Zhi thinking anxiously in her heart.

Lang Zhi seemed to understand Bai Yue's abdomen, and said, "It's time for nap, let's sleep alone, and be comfortable."

He said that and put Baiyue on the bed. Baiyue didn't want to show it to people all the time, even if the other party was different from her own species.

As soon as he went to bed, Bai Yue got into the quilt, and shrunk into a prawn in it, remembering the crystal that had just melted in her mouth.

I don’t know if it’s my illusion, I always feel that the coolness has spread in the body, the whole body has become cool and cool, and I am lazy.

Lang Zhi suddenly shook Bai Yue, Bai Yue lifted her eyes to see him.

"Don't go to sleep first, there is still a dose of medicine. You didn't take it yesterday, and you can't miss it today." Lang Zhi finished, and turned to get the medicine.

Bai Yue was awake for a while, wouldn't it be a fattening agent? I rely on! Sleep decisively first!

Probably her will to "sleep" was too firm, and she really fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes.