Chapter 37: The moon is coming

I don't know how the wolf has progressed. Bai Yue's record that here is rather impressive. In a few moments, there is a pile of bagasse on the ground.

Seeing Guoguo finished eating a piece of sugar cane he gave her, Xiong Yao was very satisfied and asked, "Are you still eating?"

Bai Yue was licking her sticky hand covered with sugarcane juice, feeling her stomach seemed to hurt even more, but she nodded when she heard the words: "Eat."

So Xiong Yao put her on the ground and ran to pick up a piece of sugar cane, tearing the sugar cane skin neatly.

Bai Yue rubbed her stomach for two steps, suddenly moved, and looked down between her eyes and legs.

what happened? There seems to be something flowing out!

Bai Yue, who hadn't had a regular holiday yet, was stunned and moved again, and immediately felt more heat flowing out. She vaguely guessed something and pinched her legs.

"Okay." Xiong Yao handed the shaved sugarcane to Bai Yue like a treasure, preparing to pick her up.

Bai Yue twisted her body away and did not pick up the sugar cane. She walked sideways.

"What's wrong?" Xiong Yao asked puzzled, slightly lost in his heart.

Suddenly, he seemed to smell something and shrugged his nose in a hurry.

The bear beast has a sharper sense of smell than dogs and wolves. Xiong Yao quickly smelled a bloody smell, but instead of thinking about Bai Yue, he immediately hugged her and looked around with vigilance.

"Ah!" Unprepared to be picked up, Bai Yue exclaimed, feeling the pants hot and humid.

She stared at Xiong Yao with her eyes wide open, daring not to face Xiong Yao's expression when she discovered the truth, just hoping not to put it on his arm.

"Guo Guo do not be afraid," Xiong Yao pacified, his eyes still on the trees not far away.

Bloody smell means animals or orcs were attacked by plants. It's just... why did he have the illusion of being surrounded by blood?

Xiong Yao finally lowered his head, turned around twice, and looked at the sugarcane forest again.

Is there a psychedelic plant here? Is she poisoned?

"Roar!" Thinking of this, Xiong Yao raised his head and screamed at the sugar cane forest. He summoned the wolf first.

Bai Yue's head was shaken by Xiong's roar, her ears were buzzing, and she lowered her head and nibbled at the sugar cane.

Soon, the wolf rushed out of the sugar cane forest, and the bag tied around his waist was bulging. At least four or five chickens were visually observed.

"what happened?"

The wolf nitrified into a human form, glancing at Xiong Yao: "Are you injured?"

Xiong Yao shook his head, wondering why Langzhi said so, and suddenly felt his arms wet.

Bai Yue lowered her head, a sugar cane was stuck in her mouth, and she dared not look up.

The long vacation that she had been waiting for for a long time finally came, but now she just wanted to never come to this thing, tears in her eyes.

Xiong Yao slowly changed Guoguo's arm, and looked down, his eyes were dazzling and bloody.

"I'm not hurt." Xiong Yao was even more dumbfounded and rubbed his arm against his body.

Wolf's lessons are not over white, immediately reflected.

He put on his pants and took Bai Yue into his arms: "Go back first."

Xiong Yao was standing still, sniffing the bloody arm, the blood was also mixed with other smells, strange, but unspeakable good smell.

Taking another look at the Guoguo that was taken away, Xiong Yao finally realized that he remembered the word "Monthly" that he heard in the female breeding course a long time ago.

When the female comes to the moon, she can have children.

Do they will have cubs in their team?