Chapter 75: First Night

Nestled in the wolf's arms, sniffing the smell of blood, Bai Yue is suddenly angry. He was not taking care of himself, and she bit her mouth on his strong chest.

"Um..." Wolf snorted.

Bai Yue wanted to relax, but when she thought that he was hurt so badly, why he didn't scream and hurt. What did he do with his strength, she bit harder.

Forget about the pain, see you messing up.

The female tongue pressed against the chest softly, sweeping from time to time, itching through the skin directly to the bottom of the heart. As for the bite pain, it was completely covered by it.

Wolf's breath suddenly urged up, and suddenly turned over to suppress the female.

Bai Yue's body stiffened and looked straight at Langzhi above. The next moment, her eyes are dark, and her lip is kissed.

Wolf's kiss became more skillful, Bai Yue is unable to parry, and soon fell into his fierce and passionate kiss.

While kissing, Wolf wore the ointment he bought when he pulled it out of her pants pocket and unzipped Bai Yue's clothes.

Feeling that the private part was touched, Bai Yue woke up and struggled.

Lang Zhi let go of her immediately and knelt between Bai Yue's legs: "Is it still hurt?"

Bai Yue looked at the upper body of the bandaged wolf, and said: You should ask yourself this.

Lang Zhi separated Bai Yue's legs and looked down: "Well, the swelling has gone down."

Bai Yue realized the intention of Langzhi shrinking his body, "hurt..."

Thinking of last night's severe pain, Bai Yue's face began to whitish and she pushed her legs back.

Lang Zhi pressed one hand on Bai Yue's abdomen, leaned over and kissed her lips, "I will be careful this time."

Bai Yue stared at him hard.

The two stared at each other for a long time, Bai Yue defeated and looked away.

Just believe you again.

But looking at the soft rope at the corner of the bed, Bai Yue felt sullen and suddenly counted.

Huh, want to tie me? You must let the stupid wolf eat its own fruit!

The wolf knelt down and concentrated on applying medicine to Baiyue. Baiyue sneaked into the rope and hid it under the pillow.

The medicinal effect is very fast, and Lang Zhi is still being smeared. Baiyue feels the body's strangeness, and a trace of heat spreads from wolf fin's fingertips, spreading from the lower abdomen to the whole body.

Her body was involuntarily soft.

Sure enough... it's aphrodisiac.

With the absorption of the medicine, Bai Yue can't wait, but Langzhi is still carefully pressed-rubbing.

"Zhi~" Bai Yue opened her mouth, and the sweet tone of the thousand turns made her start, and immediately shut her mouth.

Lang Zhi felt the desire of Guoguo, and his throat tightened for a while, covering the female, and panted heavily: "It has not three minutes yet."

Bai Yue: "..."

In the end, Lang Zhi really waited three minutes.

"Ah!" Bai Yue suddenly screamed, and at the same time her limbs clenched tightly on the wolf.

It was completely different from last night's feeling. Although it was very supportive, there was no pain. Baiyue only felt that the long-time emptiness was filled, very satisfied, and almost completely lost her mind.

But it was just a little bit worse. She still remembered the four soft ropes in the corner of the bed and the fifth unknown object.

Lang Zhi completely fell into nature, and his eyes were red.

One by one voices overflowed from Bai Yue's mouth, and there were physiological tears in her eyes. Her hands stretched weakly under the pillow and pulled out a soft rope...