Chapter 14: Out of Risk

The wolf's heart was cold for a while, and he stood outside stupidly for a while, suddenly turned into a giant wolf, and resolutely rushed into the banyan tree.

"Wolf! It's too late!"

Lion beast chased a step, stopped again, hesitated for a moment, and finally shouted: "Old bag takes care of Yuanyuan, and the rest will come with me!"

A group of orcs came to the ground.

……

Bai Yue stood in place for a while, and finally let her beating heart return to rhythm.

She looked around calmly and found that the trees here looked very similar, and the whole was like a maze, and there was no way out.

Did this meet the ghost hit the wall?

Although she can see the spirit, Bai Yue does not believe in ghosts and spirits. She even doubts that she has encountered a powerful monster.

Thinking of this, she closed her eyes and shielded everything she saw-anyway, her eyes were only myopic.

Cut off the interference of sight, and the spirit is more concentrated, she saw the forest of spiritual body.

Without the cover of debris, she discovered that the surrounding trees were actually branches hanging from a crown. The glowing roots are like viper snakes, meandering and twisting in the air, like a moving jellyfish, beautiful and terrifying.

Bai Yue's heart jumped again: it turned out that she just walked into the roots and bushes of a tree.

To be honest, she was about to get down.

She no longer dared to touch any branch and moved her soft legs with her eyes closed.

Banyan tree roots twisted in an attempt to drive her in, probably with the ability to attack.

So Baiyue didn't dare to play the grass and startle the snakes, but avoided them carefully, and walked out in a tortuous way, at least she couldn't go in again.

The further out, the thinner the spiritual body of the plant, and the central main body spiritual body is the most powerful, exuding an unknown bright green light.

At this time, Bai Yue is in the middle of the edge of the banyan tree and the main pole. Be cautious, it is still possible to go out.

Under the harassment of the roots, Bai Yue can only turn around the banyan tree, the speed is extremely slow, but somehow has been moving out.

I will be out soon.

Suddenly, the roots of the banyan tree were shocked, as if attacked, and the roar of the beast came from the center.

Bai Yue looked back and saw several moving spiritual bodies around the green light tree body. The most dazzling one seemed to be wolf-shaped.

"Here!" Bai Yue exulted and could not help shouting.

The wolf beast paused invisibly, and then suddenly, as if possessing a god, roared, and the battle was fiercer.

The banyan tree seemed to have been hit hard, his roots swayed randomly, and the leaves around him fluttered and the dust was flying.

There was no root to stop Bai Yue. Bai Yue rushed out and rushed out quickly.

Before she was out of breath, she was hugged by his hands.

"Skinny female, how can you be alone? No one protects you?"

Holding Baiyue is a lion that is stronger and taller than Wolf, with a half-faced golden beard on his face, which hangs down to his chest, and the eyes above the beard are bright and dignified.

Bai Yue, who was partial to the eye this time, had to admit that the lion was slightly stronger than the stupid master, but only slightly stronger.

But finally she was out of danger. Bai Yue ignored him and gasped on the lion's shoulder.

Despite his good or bad people, the stupid master is coming anyway.

Shi Quan looked at Bai Yue roughly and saw that she was not injured, so he looked at the fiercely shaking Banyan tree.

He was followed by a team of fifty people, all of whom were strong, and one of them stood up and said: "Head of State, it seems they can solve it."

Shi Quan smiled and said: "Yes, the strength of these young orcs really makes me look at each other. This cancer that has hindered us for decades should also be eradicated."

Sure enough, it didn't take long for the banyan tree to fall to the ground.

A group of orcs rushed out and described each in embarrassment.

To the surprise of Lion beast, the first wolf cat turned out to be the most embarrassed.

"Salt!" Bai Yue saw Wolf Salt and immediately stretched out her hands at him. After hesitating for a while, she still shouted his name.

Even the big cake face could say a few words, Bai Yue decided to relax her restraint.

Wolf turned into a humanoid during the run, stood up, took Bai Yue from the hands of Shi Quan, and excitedly kissed Bai Yue forehead again and again.

"My guoguo." Wolf wore a sigh, and hugged the thin female in her arms: "You're fine."