Chapter 92: Xiong Yao is Better than Others

The protest is invalid.

Xiong Yao walked to the courtyard and threw the fox directly out of the courtyard wall.

"Bang" a muffled sound, and then a few coughs of water sounds, the weak sound of Fox Xing came in.

"I am invited by Langzhi, you are not qualified to drive me away!"

Xiong Yao pressed his lips tightly and walked into the house.

The cracks in the living room have been repaired. Xiong Yao entered the bathroom and washed the cement on his hand. When he came out, he saw Guoguo standing at the door and looking out.

"I won't leave!"

Fox Xing climbed to the courtyard wall and shouted angrily, but he dared not jump in.

Xiong Yao walked behind Bai Yue and paused, still unable to hold back, embracing her body: "I won't let him touch you again."

Feeling the steady breathing rate behind him, Bai Yue suddenly and completely settled in her heart: "Well."

She dare not imagine what would happen to her if Xiong Yao is not at home.

Even if it against Langzhi, tells him that she can take care of herself, she can't be at home alone.

The animal body is too strong, this small courtyard wall can't stop them, if there is no orc protection, she can only be slaughtered at home.

She seems...can only accept a second male, and Xiong Yao is always better than others.

When ideals and reality collide, the happiness that Bai Yue pursues takes a fatal blow.

She suddenly wanted to cry, and her eyes turned red.

"Oh~" The Fox on the courtyard wall suddenly became quiet.

Xiong Yao noticed Guoguo's strangeness from the fox beast's reaction and squatted down to face her face-to-face.

"Why did Guoguo cry? I'll teach him again!" Xiong Yao gave him a hard look.

Fox Xing's body shook, and his body is tightly ready to run at any time.

In order to rely on the wolf team, he also worked hard.

Bai Yue shook her head, pointing at the sugar cane forest, and holding Xiong Yao's arm in one hand: "I want to eat."

Xiong Yao certainly would not refuse, holding Bai Yue to the kitchen to get the knife, and then placed her in the shade to sit.

He cut the sugarcane skin with a knife, cut it into small pieces, and put them on a plate before eating them.

The daylight is full, the warm wind blew the sugarcane forest, and the scenery is pleasant.

Under the influence of the environment, Bai Yue's mood gradually improved.

The female sat comfortably under the eaves and ate sugar cane, and the ground spit a bagasse.

Xiong Yao stood in the sun peeling, every subtle movement made his muscles vigorous and powerful.

A cunning white fox hung on the courtyard wall, but there is strong bears beasts. He did not pose any threat to the females in the courtyard.

The total landscape of the courtyard is stitched together and merged into a harmonious and peaceful landscape of life.

……

Harmony lasted all day, until dusk, when the wolf came back in dust.

Wolf looked at the fox on the wall of the courtyard and lifted his claws to open the courtyard door. When he walked in, he turned into a humanoid figure.

"Why are you outside?" Lang Zhi asked.

Fox Xing suddenly found his waist bar hard as he found a mountain, jumped from the courtyard wall, and turned into a human figure: "Xiong Yao wanted to drive me away, he almost killed me!"

It's no surprise to Langzhi, he originally meant to replace Xiong Yao with Fox Xing, and Xiong Yao is hostile to him.

"Stupid wolf!"

Bai Yue felt the return of Langzhi and rushed out of the room immediately.

"Guoguo, run slowly."

Lang Zhi caught Guoguo and patted her belly with uneasiness: "You have a baby now, be careful."

"Hee hee..." Bai Yue felt happy seeing that Langzhi is not injured.

Xiong Yao also came out of the bedroom, coldly glanced at the fox beast behind the wolf, and said: "I have no idea about looking for a temporary team member, but you should change your choice."

Fox Xing is a guilty conscience, and the wicked complained first: "I... I didn't do anything, you just want to frame me."

Wolf is not a person who would easily believe in people, and immediately became suspicious.

He handed Bai Yue to Xiong Yao, turned his personal terminal on his wrist, and said, "I'll take a shower first."

Xiong Yao nodded his head.

As soon as Langzhi entered the bathroom, Fox Xing's courage shrank and moved towards the door.

Bai Yue suddenly thought of an idiom-fox fake.

Switching to fox fake wolf prestige does not violate peace.