Chapter 159: Find Out The Place of Shi Quan

[There should be a hotel-like house over there.] Bai Yue's exchange of consciousness has made rapid progress and has little experience.

Bai Guteng glanced over there.

Bai Yue continued: [We go to live there.]

Bai Guteng walked over there.

There are no hotels in this era, but only citizens’ housing, which is cheap and comfortable, and the orphans could afford it.

As for those who stayed for a night from the outer city, most of them lay on the street overnight, and the orcs are not as coquettish as humans in the 21st century.

Although the price of the house is cheap, Bai Guteng does not have a money, let alone housing, even the most common food is impossible.

However, Bai Guteng had no such worries. He directly shielded the orc's senses, and took the key to the empty apartment.

"Oh~" The wolf cubs walked a lot today, and they are all tired. They lay on the ground as soon as they entered the house.

Bai Yue shoved them towards the middle of the room with her feet, and walked to the bedroom. When she saw a computer, she immediately walked over and turned it on.

Fortunately, this computer is matched with the house. The house has not been sold yet, and naturally no fingerprint lock has been set.

She entered the personal terminal network as a tourist and quickly browsed.

She often surfing with Langzhi, now she can understand how to see all the orcs information, including Shi Quan.

Now, the popular online personal terminal is an announcement from Shi Quan.

The main idea of ​​the announcement is how the safety city was destroyed by Lang Zhi. Bai Yue looked at it and pulled down invisible, and found his place smoothly.

Shi Quan is going to the capital. In order to practice the proficiency of consciousness communication, Bai Yue did not speak when there are no outsiders.

While conveying the information, she quickly searched the information of the "main city", only to find that the main city is the cultural center of the orcs.

It is the first city built by the orcs. There are countless powerful people in it. There are dozens of powerful people with substantive abilities. Shi Quan is not one of them.

Now, the personal terminal used by the orcs is sent from the capital. Even if the border of the safe city collapses, the orcs’ property and information will not be affected.

Bai Yue sneered, looking up the map to the capital and turning back: "Qiuqiu, please remember the route."

Without speaking, Bai Yue is almost taken aback by the sight in front of her.

The bed that is just neat and tidy just turned into a huge... cage.

The green-brown cage is dotted with a few green leaves, and the cold voice of Bone Vine came from inside.

"Come and rest."

Since mankind likes to wrap himself in a shell, he wraps her up again, she should sleep better.

Bai Yue stood up and knocked on the cage, the cage immediately released an entrance where she could get in. Bone Vine lay lazily at the bottom, hair spread loosely, and looked up at her.

Bai Yue is helpless. Although the cage is uncomfortable for sleeping, they are used to it, so she crawled in.

"Take a look at the map tomorrow, we will go to the capital."

Bai Guteng had no objection, and part of the hair is wrapped around Bai Yue-this is the reason why Bai Yue is not frozen to death at night.

She unfolded her mental strength and see the wolf cubs still in the living room, calling out loudly: "Baby, come in and sleep."

"Oh~"

The three little cubs stood up limpingly, shook their heads, and walked into the bedroom.

There are a few rattan sticks on the caves, and they only rolled them in.

……

Off topic:

The bull beasts that exchanged a banana for a garlic also returned home, and could not wait to peel a garlic.

Put it under your nose and sniff, throw it into his mouth and chew it.

"Hmm!" His brutal face is instantly distorted by sulfuric acid.

"How is it?" asked the companion of the beast.

Bull Beast: "Feel like eating a bomb."

A bit of "poison gas" spewed out from the mouth of the bull beasts, the orcs around them all changed color, and immediately escaped.

-----
Bai Gu Teng is a bit like Curtis, huh?