Chapter 144: A Man Walking out from the Bone Vine

Dozens of orcs resembled a bowl of soybeans, are poured out of the bowl, and fell into the bushes.

In normal times, if you are hit into the bush in this way, you will definitely bear the fierce attack of the trees.

However, this time the trees seemed to encounter natural enemies, shaking themselves there, not paying attention to the food delivered to them.

"Run! It's Bone Vine!"

The orcs battled and retreated, as if the ants swarmed by the flood, they are vulnerable.

"How is it possible?" Shi Quan is shocked. The first thought is absolutely impossible.

Eight hundred years ago, Bone Vine only had the sphere of influence of Safe City. After being suppressed for 800 years, without sunlight, the strength is definitely not as good as before. How can it be beyond the scope of the safe city?

Thinking of something, Shi Quan almost stabilised.

Isn't that... the energy of Bone Vine gathered in the enchantment can also be absorbed?

In just ten years, his strength has been greatly improved. How much power should he draw after 800 years of drawing of Bone Vine?

Do not! This must not be the case! There is no possibility of recovery in the safe city.

Shi Quan ignored the collapsed body and forced the wind energy to fly into the sky.

At a glance, Shi Quan froze.

The safety city has been filled with the color of Bone Cane, and the color of the buildings is not seen at all. The vines are still spreading in all directions, and there is no tendency to slow down.

He continued to ascend, stopped above the canopy, and looking out, the trees all over a hundred miles are decaying.

Bone Vine's power has been several times greater than that recorded in books 800 years ago.

Shi Quan instantly understood that there might be no stronger existence in this world.

A cane fell from the bush and attacked the lion's territory.

The face of Shi Quan changed greatly, and he is unable to dodge the power void. After a little disappointment, the wind energy dissipated.

The tree and vine struck violently, but the Shi Quan fell because of the sudden fall.

"Oh!"

The uncontrollable Shi Quan in mid-air turned into a beast and fell into the canopy. Because of the obstruction of the branches, Shi Quan is not seriously injured when he landed on the ground, so he climbed up and ran.

It seems that Bone Vine has long eyes and is dedicated to the attack Shi Quan.

Shi Quan mixed into the herd, which caused countless orcs to be hit, fell to the ground, and trampled by countless feet.

It takes time for plants to grow, and the orcs are still out of the attack range of Bone Vine.

This time, everyone dared not stop for a moment, running madly with the females and cubs, and had no time to pay attention to the dangers nearby.

And the nearby plants did not have the energy to hunt, and the branches and leaves stretched out, hoping to change their legs and stand up.

The distance between the orc and the white bone vine is getting farther and farther. In the end, the white bone vine maintains the momentum of stretching forward, and pauses, giving a strange sense of helplessness that is beyond the reach of the dust.

For a while, the vines landed on the ground and turned into vines that are no different from ordinary plants.

At the same time, there is a man who is like a fairy in the white bone vines.

He is dressed in a retro-style white shirt and light gray casual trousers, and even wearing casual leather shoes.

The only violation is that he has gorgeous dark green long hair, hanging from the top of the head to the ground. Like the gorgeous skirt of an evening dress, he walked with his pace.

Wherever the man passed, the plants withered and withered so much that the moonlight penetrated the layers of dry branches, and the bright white moonlight is scattered on the ground, which also reflected that his body exuded a soft light luster, and the figure is not as beautiful as a real person.

He walked steadily in the direction of the orc's departure.