Chapter 121: Determined

Bai Yue is turning back by the sound of the ball and nodded immediately: "Okay, as long as it can control the plants, then I am not afraid, I will act as soon as possible."

The killing intention on the light ball suddenly receded like a tide.

And Bai Yue finally found a familiar shadow on it.

It flew to Bai Yue's face and rubbed like it was when she was a child, the touch is still so phantom and soft, as if touched by an invisible delicate palm.

Bai Yue rubbed the itchy flesh on her neck, shrunk her neck a few times, and drew closer to the ball.

"Hey, don't drill into my clothes."

From a distance, I saw a female leaning against the water altar to greet herself, laughing and twisting, like a drunken beast drinking.

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue from time to time and see her laughing, only feeling happy, without any doubt.

"By the way, I don't know what you are yet." After a while, Bai Yue asked breathlessly: "They said the seal is a plant, are you... a plant?"

"I am Bone Vine."

"Bone Vine..." Bai Yue chewed these three words carefully and imprinted them on the bottom of the heart.

When you meet strangers in the field, you are very kind, let alone traversing for two thousand years?

Qiuqiu is her best playmate when she was a child. This friendship was like wine in two thousand years, and it became more and more fragrant.

Bai Yue made up her mind at this moment that it is the time to confess to Langzhi.

With her alone, going out is a big problem, not to mention destroying the altar of sacrifice, you can only rely on the power of the orcs.

In fact, she always wanted to tell Wolf but every time she spoke, she quit.

How happy is her life now, why take risks? Are the lessons given by her parents not big enough?

Now for the ball, Bai Yue has to say that she is alright.

Just watch it this time.

If it failed, unfortunately also accompanied by Qiuqiu. If she succeeds, her future life will definitely get better and better. At least she has a best husband and a lover who can be trusted with all her heart.

"Oh!"

A wolf howling came from under his feet, and Bai Yue's legs are hugged by the cubs tightly.

The three wolf cubs wombat hugged their mother's legs and arched their mouths, apparently wanting to eat.

Bai Yue looked up and looked at the bear cubs, they are also ask milk on a chubby girl.

Xiong Yao also quickly came over, picked up Bai Yue, walked to the stone chair beside him and sat down.

"Is there a milk?" Xiong Yao asked, and stretched his hand to pull the zipper under Bai Yue's chest.

Bai Yue hurriedly faced Xiong Yao, trying not to let the orcs nearby see her body, and looked back at the altar.

The ball is gone.

The wolf cubs climbed up holding Xiong Yao's thick hairy legs. The strongest eldest climbed up first, got into his mother's arms, and selected the chest with the most full milk water before he started to eat.

This time the second son grabbed the head and bit the other milk head.

Among the three cubs, the eldest is firmly in first place, and the remaining two are unmatched.

The difference is that the third child will cry after losing, he knows that his mother is soft-hearted, crying will definitely benefit, as long as not too much, Xiong Yao will not control him. The second child is more obedient. He only looked for opportunities and grabbed the milk head from the third.

When the wolf came back, the third son is still rolling, and the whole pair is sucked by the parents, which attracted the beast.

Lang Zhi walked over and gave the youngest one a foot: "Get up!"