Chapter 178: Leopard Beast

The firewood burst into flames, releasing red and blue flames. The bottom of the stone pot is burning red, and the soup in the pot is gurgling with bubbles, and a layer of golden fish oil had floated. The fish flavor is integrated into the corn flavor, which is a decent dish.

Bai Yue sucked her saliva and turned the corn inside with a clean wooden stick. She is about to talk, and when she noticed some orcs approaching, she shut up immediately and asked Xiong Yao for help only with her eyes.

Xiong Yao felt it, and poked a corn with a stick, put it under his nose, sniffed, and gnawed his mouth before handing it to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue glared at Xiong Yao dissatisfiedly, and took a bite while blowing the heat.

The sweetness of the tender corn is very high, and it is as sweet as a fruit when cooked and very delicious. The surface is dyed with the fresh fragrance of fish, and it has a bit of spicy flavor, which enriches the taste.

Although the cooking process can't bear to look directly, but the finished product is very good, adding a little salt will be perfect.

Bai Yue is very satisfied with this pot of corn fish stew, and feels better.

"Oh~"

The wolf cubs looked at their mothers to dig up dirt, and then they turned into human one by one.

"Mom, I want to eat."

"Mom, gulping (swallowing sound)"

Bai Yue glanced at the corn in the pot, and Xiong Yao immediately forked another three corns and sent them to the wolves.

The wolf cubs are not afraid of being burnt, so they hugged the corn and gnawed. They could only hear the whimpering and swallowing sound, and they liked it too.

"What kind of stuff is it burning? It smells very fragrant." Suddenly, a passing leopard rushed over at a speed that could not cover his ears, and stretched his hand into the pot.

Xiong Yao didn't have time to stop him, but there is still time to protect the food. His muscular arm blocked forward and blocked the leopard beast's irregular paws.

Bai Yue looked at the Leopard Beast, and saw his Adam's apple rolling and making a drooling sound.

She feels funny in her heart. It seemed that this pot of fish soup is indeed quite successful, and it all greeted cats.

"Hey, don't be so stingy." The Leopard Beast has a strong attitude, and has a posture of "i will grab it if you don't give it to me".

Xiong Yao stand up, a head taller than the leopard, and his body is even bigger than him. His momentum completely suppressed the leopard.

Bone Vine also looked over, he looked gentle, but the indifferent and fearless expression in his eyes showed his extraordinary strength.

Leopard looked at the enemy lineup and took a few steps backwards, looking at the pot with reluctance. He said flatly: "So stingy. It's just a fish. There are so many in the river, I also can catch one. ."

The leopard beast left, Xiong Yao glanced around the beasts that peeping around him, and sit down like a rock.

Seeing that the leopards beasts is deflated, they did not dare to act rashly, and finally run to the river to catch fish.

Bai Yue chuckled twice, tapped the side of the pot with a wooden stick and said: "I want to eat fish, I want to drink its soup."

Xiong Yao glanced at his wife with a smile. If you could live such a life for a lifetime, it would definitely be the biggest blessing in the world.

He gave Baiyue a bowl of fish soup in the stone bowl he just prepare.

When the wolf cubs meet, they also learned from their mother's tone: "I want to eat fish, I want to drink soup."

Bai Yue flicked heavily with her fingers to the youngest beside her, said to Xiong Yao: "Just give them a bowl of soup, the fish has thorns, I will feed them."

"Okay." Xiong Yao give it to the three cubs. Soon, the three-and-a-half-week-old baby wolves held a hot bowl of fish soup.

The fish soup is very delicious and has no fishy smell. Again, adding some salt will be more perfect.