Chapter 116: Pervert

"Poof!" The wolf smirked suddenly, walking upstairs step by step.

"Guoguo? Barbell is not like that."

Bai Yue's eyeballs are all right, as if entering a fixed state.

Don't talk to me, I can't understand anything.

Wolf went upstairs, put the cubs on the ground, and reclined beside Bai Yue, admiring her expression.

After waiting for a long time without seeing Wolf's help, Baiyue's eyeball finally turned a little and looked at Langzhi.

Stupid wolf, you're not trying to take the barbell away! Are you want to die?

Bai Yue's inspiring appearance is like a queen, a queen pressed by a barbell on the ground.

Lang Zhi couldn't help to bear his laugh all the time, and his tone is brisk: "Why can't you get up? You want to sleep here today?"

Who wants to sleep here!

Anger spewed out of Bai Yue's eyes. The stupid wolf must have been intentional, because the children are pulling around at home, would he retaliate her?

He even avenged his wife, and it is the children who made the mistake.

Lang Zhi suddenly reached out to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue thought that he is finally going to help herself out. Unexpectedly, the hand made a bend on the barbell and touched her face.

Lang Zhi used a fingertip with a cocoon peel to gently outline the eyes of his wife. These eyes are always so flexible, and they clearly wrote everything in their eyes, but they refused to say it with their mouths.

"What do you want to say?" Wolf whispered in a low voice, which somewhat sound  bewitched.

Help me get rid of it! You, jerk!

Bai Yue opened her mouth and almost shouted out her thoughts.

Bai Yue narrowed her eyes, and the emotions in her eyes quickly converged, and she is covered with a blur of color.

It’s nice to lie down like this, anyway, it’s been seen.

Baiyue dead pig is not afraid of boiling water.

The wolf sighed, suddenly sulking, and squeezed Bai Yue's cheek lightly.

"Little bastard! Do you just want to toss me?"

Lang Zhi said and he turned to lie on his wife and grinned: "Well, since you didn't ask, let's just lie down."

Bai Yue's eyes glared, and then her lips is blocked by a fiery lip, and a passionate kiss swept through.

"Well!"

The child is still around!

This can be sentimental, no wonder there is the word "sex wolf".

Bai Yue looked at the children next to her sideways, and the situation is worse than she thought.

The wolf cubs not only saw it, but came over curiously.

"Oh?"

The wolf cubs opened their eyes curiously and ran over one by one, and the three little wolf mouths came together.

There must be something delicious in my mother's mouth. My father is eating it.

Three young cubs have defined mothers from now on: mothers = delicious, and food is everywhere on her body.

Bai Yue anxiously slaps on the wolf's head, an he is rolling!

Lang Zhi really rolled, his kisses retreated from the wife's lips, but did not leave her body, down the chin all the way, covering her fragile throat.

Bai Yue gasped with her mouth open. Unexpectedly, the little wolf cubs came to join in the fun and even licked her lips.

"Oh~"

Delicious.

The three wolf cubs, including the eldest, bit their mouths with their mouths open, and at the same time, three pairs of shiny eyes looked straight at their mother's mouth.

Bai Yue couldn't help crying and laughing, and pushed them all away with one hand.

"Go away."

Wolf wore the zipper under Bai Yue's chest and kissed her fair and delicate skin.

The faint milky fragrance spilled into the air as the clothes opened.

The wolf cubs are shocked and could not bear it anymore.

"Ooooooooooooooooo!!!"

Three wailing howls sounded at the same time, like a bull blindfolded by a red cloth, rushing over the mountains and rivers.