Chapter 84: Sleep with Xiong Yao Tonight

"Why did you cry today?" Lang Zhi asked.

Bai Yue reached out and pointed to the cuff: "There are bugs."

Lang Zhi doesn't belief. She is so bold and courageous. She was almost eaten by Nepenthes and never shed a tear. How could she be scared by a little bug?

Maybe Guoguo really has a mental disorder, but that doesn’t matter. In any case, he will not let Guoguo suffer any harm.

After this incident, Bai Yue's love for Langzhi has reached a new level.

Bai Yue lifted the quilt, patted the position beside her, and invited Wolf to come up.

The so-called polluters are self-polluting, the turbid ones are self-turbid.

Seeing the partner's so active behavior, the wolf's eyes dimmed and he put one hand on Bai Yue's head.

"Your eyes after crying are red. Let's do something happy." Lang Zhi stroked Bai Yue's red eyes and lowered his tone.

Bai Yue: "..." rogue!

Bai Yue stared at Langzhi with red eyes like rabbit eyes. The light in front of her was dim, and Langzhi is still pressed up...

The bed rocked squeakyly for half a night, and it wasn't until the middle of the night that the two of them ended the interaction with the help of Xiong Yao.

——

About the ball, Bai Yue put it down for the time being.

Only she never dared to go to the sacrifice square.

If she guessed right, she should have just traveled two thousand years without changing places. This is the land where she once lived.

The ball is the best proof.

As for the ball, she doesn't want to think about it for the time being, she just wants to crouch in her warm wolf heat.

One week after mating-matching, they should have tested if she is pregnant. But on the seventh day, Bai Yue happened to have a regular holiday.

It is generally common knowledge that there is no bleeding after pregnancy.

Without getting pregnant again, Langzhi is hit hard and began to question his sexual ability.

Less than a month is the limit of March. No longer pregnant with cubs, the group of people in the breeding center will not let go.

It is Bai Yue's ovulation period again, and Langzhi returned early. At this time, three people are sitting around the table for dinner.

"King~King~King~"

The wolf beats the table rhythmically, and the eyebrows are full of tangle.

Bai Yue nibbled the dried fruit in the corner silently, and dared not tell him that she only started to take official leave last month, and the problem came from her.

Suddenly, the wolf stopped his percussion and raised his head like a big decision.

Xiong Yao and Bai Yue both looked at him.

"Xiong Yao, Guoguo will sleeping with you today." Lang Zhi finished his breath and put a big mouthful of wood in his mouth to hide his irritability.

"Cough!" Bai Yue almost spouted out the dried fruit and choked.

Wolf wobbled up warm water and fed it to Bai Yue.

Xiong Yao was completely stupid, and a few pieces of sawdust fell out of his mouth.

"Me?" Xiong Yao looked at Guoguo languidly, thinking of the carcass he had seen two times before, and his face quickly began to get hot.

After Baiyue coughed, he was out of breath and took a sip of water. The sound of "poo" was sprayed on Wolf's face.

Stupid wolf! Stupid wolf! Stupid wolf!

Did he push her to another male in bed?

Bai Yue squirted a sip of water and does not relieved. She chewed a few big mouthfuls of dried fruit. After chewing, she suddenly sprayed the wolf face with a sudden, a small pink mouth burst out like a machine gun.

Lang Zhi: "..."

Xiong Yao: "..."

The joy on Xiong Yao's face faded and was replaced by loss.

"Is Guoguo don't want to?"

Bai Yue nodded: Yes, yes, I don't want it!

Lang Zhi knew Guoguo's IQ and knew her thoughts.

In order not to let more people share Guoguo, he can only let Xiong Yao try, anyway, they will always have this relationship. Maybe Xiong Yao has a strong ability, which can make Guoguo pregnant at once.

"Guoguo is angry with me, and it has nothing to do with you." Langzhi faced a "Mazi face" bitterly.

Xiong Yao relaxed, he knew that Guoguo would not refuse, she obviously liked him.

The food she gave him is still hidden in the nightstand.