Chapter 69: Let's Watch the Movie Together

The atmosphere in the room suddenly became depressed.

Dr. Leopard was silent for a moment, and Lang Zhi replied: "I will."

The wolf looked at him, and this leopard beast might now keep a secret so that he could study Guoguo's body alone, and it would be hard to tell when he researched the results.

Either kill him, or, before he researched the results, ascend to the supremacy of Safe City.

"Let's go." Lang Zhi said to Xiong Yao, said that Bai Yue's clothes were sorted out, and he is picked her up by her waist.

When he went out, he usually paid a considerable amount of contribution. Now the family spends the most, that is, Bai Yue's food and medical expenses. Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao are almost negligible.

......

Back home, Wolf first scrub Guoguo-body, put on clean clothes, and placed her on the bed.

"It's not good for me today, I will study it out next time and go in again." Wolf scratched Bai Yue's face and said softly.

"Humph." Bai Yue responded with a cold snork.

She is still in pain, mixed with the coolness of the medicine, sour and refreshing, and angry when she sees the culprit.

Wolf licked softly-licking Bai Yue's swollen eyes, at this time, the door panel was knocked.

"Tapping, tapping..."

"No lock." Wolf said.

Xiong Yao pushed the door in and looked at the female on the bed.

Bai Yue thought of being seen by him, so embarrassed to face Xiong Yao, silently put on the quilt, and covered her face.

Xiong Yao was silent for a while, and suddenly made a loud noise, saying, "I'm going to kill him."

Bai Yue was shocked, killed who? When did they become enemies? Is it Dr. Leopard?

As expected, Wolf's words gave her the answer.

"Not for the time being." Lang Zhi patted the body of the quilt and said, "The murder will be sentenced to more than one year in prison. This family still needs your help. I don't want to add a team member."

Bai Yue heard that she could not add any more, and Xiong Yao didn't know what to do.

"That's too dangerous for Guoguo." Xiong Yao said with a frown.

The rhythm of the wolf beating makes Bai Yue's body slowed down, and he said in an oath: "In order to be powerfull, I will definitely defeat Shi Quan. When I become the head of state, no one dares to move her."

Xiong Yao pursed his lips and said nothing in the end.

Lang Zhi said again: "From tomorrow, you have to take care of Guoguo at home, I have to start sharpening."

"it is good."

After the two discussed, Xiong Yao left the room.

Lang Zhi's words is very touching. Even if her body hurts, she didn't seem to care.

She reached into the bottom of the bed mattress and drew a transparent spar.

A spar came down, and the pain was much lighter.

She takes one capsule a day, which is somewhat helpful to her mental strength, but now that the number is not much, she has to find an opportunity to get it again.

Don't know what Lang Zhi is doing? Seeing no movement for so long.

Bai Yue leaned her head out quietly and is seeing Lang Zhi taking out a disc with white flowers and flesh-body out of the cabinet.

This might not be... the legendary "mating- guide"! ! !

At this time, Lang Zhi turned back suddenly and caught Bai Yue's peeping.

Lang Zhi smiled and went up to hug Bai Yue, "Let's watch together."

Who... who wants to watch the movie with you!