Chapter 119: The ball Appeared

"His!" Lang Zhi breathed a sigh of relief. If the history is better preserved, he could find an artist quote to describe his mood at this time.

Only women and villains are difficult to raise.

"Is the child taken too?" Xiong Yao asked, "Today is the day of their full moon."

Lang Zhi thought for a while and said, "Bring it, it's okay, just come back early."

"Um." Xiong Yao answered, stooping down and picking up the wolf cubs who already had Baiyue's calf height into the basket.

The basket is used by them when they were born, and the three of them are still very small, and they are no longer crowded.

"Oh!"

The three wolf cubs squeezed in and out like a bowl of dumplings, with bright eyes, and looked very cute.

Bai Yue glanced at the wolf cubs suspiciously.

Why do children has to come back early at full moon? Do you want to hold a full moon banquet? I don't want to come back early!

……

The scorching sun hangs in the sky, and the scorching sunlight is sprinkled, and the scorching wind in the air will blow away.

The enchantment has been stabilized, and the sacrificial field is crowded.

This time the enchantment is strengthened slightly, the arrogance of the plant is completely sealed, and it seems that it has been completely tamed by the orcs.

Therefore, the faces of the orcs are all smiles, howling, running, and wantonly swaying their joy.

Only the pavilion where the females and the cubs stayed are clean, and Langzhi directly sent Baiyue there.

The wolf put Bai Yue on the ground, and then put out the cubs one by one.

"Dad will leave you to take care of your Mom, don't let your mother be bullied." Wolf squatted in front of the wolf cubs, with a solemn expression.

The three cubs nodded solemnly and ran to their mothers, looked around alertly, trying to suppress the novelty in their eyes.

Many people, many cubs, and bears.

The cubs glanced at Xiong Yao who brought them over, and then looked at the bear not far away. Can they go and find the bear?

No, protect mom!

The eldest brother is the first to recover. He also used his paws to capture the attention of his brothers. The three wolf cubs sat at the mother's feet like stone carvings, and the bodyguard looked decent.

When the wolf is gone, Bai Yue pulled them away.

"Oh?"

The third son is turned upside down, sitting on the ground and leaning his head to look at his mother, she looked like he is saying, "Mom, why do you beat me?"

Bai Yue smiled and said in a voice that only Xiong Yao and the children could hear: "Go play."

"Oh?" Is it okay?

The eyes of the three wolf cubs are tinged with light, but none of them moved.

Bai Yue pushed them with encouragement.

The cubs looked back at their mother and then looked up at Xiong Yao.

"Your dad is just joking, mom has her protection, you just go to play." Xiong Yao said.

The little wolf cubs spread their feet and ran away.

They have the smell of bears beasts, and as soon as they go, they get the favor of bear cubs. The two litters of cubs quickly played together, as if they had known each other for 180 years.

Bai Yue couldn't help laughing, and she just felt happy after watching the children play.

I hope this happiness will last forever.

"You finally came."

Suddenly, a quiet voice came into Bai Yue's ear.

It’s not a language, it’s just a consciousness.

The ball appeared!

The smile on Bai Yue's face narrowed back, her hands tightened, and she turned to look at the water altar.

A light green ball of light floated above the water altar, obviously without facial features, but Bai Yue felt as if she is firmly locked by a sharp line of sight.

"I've been waiting for you."