Chapter 189: Let's Do The "Business" First

The wolf took a break and looked at the probe under the bed.

The wolf cubs turned into human, grabbing the sheets one by one and climbing up hard, raised their heads, and called softly, "Dad."

Lang Yan is silent.

Being disturbed at this time, under normal circumstances, the irritable orcs would definitely throw the cubs out, and the more vicious ones would even pinch to death.

Lang Yan knew he was not a good person, but when he looked at the little eyes of the cubs for help, he couldn't get rid of his hand.

"What do you call me?" Lang Yan asked.

"Dad." the three little cubs shouted in unison.

Bai Yue hurriedly closed the zipper.

The sound of the zipper made Lang Yan turn his head and glanced at her, his eyes flashing.

She even pulls the zipper.

Lang Yan feels a little surprised, but looking at this thin and delicate face and smart eyes, he felt that this little thing happened to her without any harm.

Bai Yue sorted out her clothes and madly applauded the babies. They are still uneasy. They immediately climbed over to their mothers and turned to stand on the same line as their mothers to confront the wolf.

Lang Yan grabbed the eldest's neck and lifted him up, asking, "Your father is called Lang Zhi?"

The eldest glanced at Lang Yan with a vigilant look, then shrugged his nose, looked back at his mother, and nodded slowly.

Fearing that the eldest would be pinched, Bai Yue reached out to hold the eldest, and Lang Yan let go.

"Lang Zhi..." Lang Yan chewed these two words in a low voice, and his thoughtful eyes fell on Bai Yue.

"On the duel stage just now, did you think of me as Langzhi too?" Lang Yan said confidently, "You remember his name, you must like him very much."

Bai Yue hugged the eldest and stared straight at Lang Yan. How she feels that the man in front of him is Langzhi.

But he is like another person.

Is he just a compatriot of Langzhi?

That’s not right, it’s impossible for Wolf’s brothers not to know Wolf’s name.

Moreover, the word "flaming wolf" does not conform to the rule of orcs naming, obviously it is just a title. What is his name?

Bai Yue pursed her lips, determined to take a deep breath, put down the eldest, and put her arms around the neck of Lang Yan.

"Langzhi." Bai Yue said softly, staring at Lang Yan's face with a good look.

Lang Yan's face gradually sank, his eyes narrowed slightly, no happiness or anger could be seen.

After a while, Lang Yan pinched Bai Yue's chin, leaned close to her face, and asked in a deep voice, "You really know me?"

Bai Yue's heart accelerated instantly, and the blood all over her body is boiling.

What does he mean by this? She can't be sure whether he is Langzhi or not. Does he... lost his memory? Is he amnesia?

Bai Yue opened her mouth and almost say out if she wanted to ask. At this moment, the sound of the wind fox came from outside.

"Boss, I got the medicine back."

Fenghu said. The people did not come in, stood at the door and threw a porcelain box in.

Lang Yan is still staring at Bai Yue's face, and he caught the pill box as soon as he stretched out his hand.

Immediately, the solemnity of Lang Yan's face dissipated, replaced with a wicked smile, and his body sank pressed Bai Yue to the bed.

"Let's do the right thing first." Lang Yan raised his eyebrows. "The matter of wolf will be said later."

After all, Lang Yan waved his hand and waved the three babies next to him out of the bed, and then touched the zipper behind Baiyue.

Bai Yue wanted to cry without tears. How could this damn Feng Hu come back so quickly?