Chapter 141: Group Attack

Xiong Yao took Bai Yue and immediately took care of her, and his mouth made a roar: "Roar!"

Shi Quan retreated to a safe distance and issued a command: "Kill him, don't let him run! No matter how strong his defense is, his physical strength and abilities are limited, you can completely kill him!"

The fighting intention of the herd is higher, and the encircling circle of Xiong Yao is narrowed again, and he is surrounded by water.

Xiong Yao no longer has an arm to resist the attack. Fortunately, Bai Yue grabbed the basket containing the wolf cubs from Xiong Yao's left hand and liberated him.

"Roar!" Xiong Yao roared and turned, using one arm to open the way.

The herd followed him, and his claws greeted him constantly. Although he could not solve his defense in a while and a half, he is too trapped to escape.

Xiong Yao is moving slowly, and the herd can move more quickly. No matter how far Xiong Yao went, he is still surrounding the center.

It is impossible to escape from here.

Over time, the black bear is painted with color, his thick hair is beaten with bald spots, and the skin is scratched with countless marks, layered, and bloody.

The blood is so strong that even Bai Yue could clearly smell the blood.

Xiong Yao's roar is still fierce, but his movements have slowed down.

Another agile leopard leap forward and gave Xiong Yao a heavy blow to his shoulder blades.

"Roar!" Xiong Yao shouted painfully. This scar made the right arm no longer open.

Xiong Yao suddenly raised a thick soil cover around him, and finally got a moment of tranquility.

"Boom!" There is a constant sound outside the earth wall, and various attacks shook the wall violently.

The interior of the earth wall is dark and there is no light.

Xiong Yao sat on the floor, the bear's mouth that is not pointed and not wide, gasped, and hot air sprayed on the females and cubs in his arms, and she knew that he is very tired without looking.

Bai Yue crawled out of Xiong Yao's arm, and her eyes fell through the darkness, accurately falling on his tired face.

"Go on your own." Bai Yue said suddenly, with a tone like an ordinary people.

The bear beast suddenly looked like a ghost, his body is shocked, and he is not panting. The deep bear eyes are rounded, and the dark pupil is enlarged, full of incredible.

Guoguo is speaking!

She speak! She can speak! Speak!!!

In Xiong Yao's mind, the words infinitely circulated in the face, and he lost his reaction to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue tipped her toes, which is enough to bear the face of the bear-beast sitting on the ground, and kissed him on the face soaked in sweat.

Xiong Yao's eyes are widened and his heart beat suddenly. His wound, which had begun to coagulate, suddenly burst, and fresh blood gurgled out.

Guoguo still kissed me!

Kiss me... kiss me!!!

If Bai Yue can see Xiong Yao's inner world, then she must be able to see his whole body filled with pink bubbles, still the kind of heart-shaped.

"You can't escape with me." Bai Yue looked directly at the bear beast's eyes, and her voice is not slow, sad, unhappy, and calmly terrifying: "So, you go first, leave me alone."

She seemed to put aside everything, her own safety has long been excluded.

"Um~" Xiong Yao returned to his mind and moved anxiously, trying to transform and say something, but Bai Yue stopped him.

"Don't transformed, it will increase your injury."

Bai Yue held Xiong Yao's shoulders, opened hee arms and hugged him, closed her eyes and whispered: "Go, please."