Chapter 58: Gastric Lavage

After talking, Dr. Leopard put a pill into Bai Yue's mouth.

Suddenly, an indescribable stench dissipated in her mouth, Bai Yue's stomach violently churned, "Wow" vomited in the vomiting pass beside the bed.

Bai Yue eats the red flesh, but the green seedlings spit out.

When exposed to the air, the two leaves of the dragon fruit sway and twist like a worm, growing faster.

Bai Yue became more comfortable after seeing a stubble. She could see clearly what she had vomited, suddenly disgusted, and bent down and vomited again.

Seeds grow when they meet water, and when they get used to the environment, they will quickly grow.

Animals' warm and humid body is their best place to germinate. They use sweet smell to attract prey, and use sweet juice to let prey find their own way and become a fertilizer for their growth.

After vomiting twice, Bai Yue collapsed, and her face is as pale as paper.

It's not hard to imagine that if Langzhi returns in the afternoon, she may have sprouted all over the kitchen.

Lang Zhi was very distressed, and wanted to come to comfort Bai Yue, and was rushed out of the operating room by the medical staff.

Then Dr. Leopard inserted a thin hose into Baiyue's mouth, and several others controlled Baiyue's hands and feet, and lavaged the stomach in an orderly manner.

Bai Yue struggled subconsciously for a while, and she could not move. She could still feel something crawling in her stomach. She was so scared that she had goose bumps.

This feels like eating a bowl of roundworms.

Bai Yue felt that she could no longer eat dragon fruit.

More food was pumped into the vomiting bucket, and the bucket was sprinkled with plant inhibitors. These vigorous seedlings still grew a large piece, squeezing the bucket surface full, very lush, like a green pompon, at first glance It's pretty admirable.

As the food was pumped out, the feeling of bloating disappeared.

Dr. Leopard washed Baiyue's stomach several times with medicine and confirmed that there was no seed in her stomach before ending the operation.

Bai Yue was seriously ill this time and was placed in a separate ward.

"Guo Guo." Wolf see Bai Yue in fear, "I didn't take care of you, I'm sorry."

He is still careless, if trying to find out the true appearance of Guoguo will cost her health, he would rather never know the truth.

However, Guoguo behaves like an ordinary person in other respects, why can't he understand this common sense?

It should have been well protected since childhood.

After experiencing this, Bai Yue felt like she was dead once, leaning on the wolf with her breath, and she was struggling to pant.

"Hungry." Bai Yue was as authentic as a gossamer, and all the chickens that were easily eaten were pumped out.

Fortunately, the chickens were absorbed by the seeds of dragon fruit, but they were not discovered by the doctor.

Lang Zhi felt even more distressed, and touched her bangs, and said softly: "I'll go buy it now, what do you want to eat? Can I roast dragon fruit?"

Bai Yue shook her head again and again.

Don't eat anymore.

At that moment, a cold hum suddenly sounded in the ward, Bai Yue raised her head, and was the kind-hearted leopard doctor, but at this time, his face was as dark as a pan.

"She is not allowed to eat within twenty-four hours, first hit glucose to replenish energy." Dr. Leopard said coldly, holding a bottle of potion in his hand, and hung it on the bedside of Baiyue.

"I know." Lang Zhi responded, then smiled at Bai Yue apologetically, and whispered into her ear: "After we leave the hospital, we will eat delicious food."

Bai Yue immediately noticed that the food that Langzhi said was delicious was meat, and immediately nodded happily.