Chapter 12: Escape

God knows where these orcs will go, Baiyue dare not dare to try to escape.

She squeezed away the fat girl next to her and pushed her head out of the pocket with difficulty.

They are extremely fast, especially the kangaroo brother still jumps. Bai Yue narrowed her eyes and could hardly see things.

The fartherhe ran, the harder it was for her to go home, and she had to stop them.

Bai Yue returned to the bag and rubbed her eyes that were blown dry by the wind.

The fat girl next to her was still licking her mouth, and the sweet smell of dragon fruit exhaled from her mouth.

Bai Yue narrowed her eyes, thinking of the pain of seizing food, and extended a sinful hand towards her without hesitation.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha……"

A moment later, the Kangaroo animal heard hysterical laughter from the bag and felt the female twisting wildly inside.

Kangaroo's gentle apricot eyes suddenly softened, patting the bag gently with his forelegs.

A line of orcs stopped.

"Why did Yuanyuan laugh so hard?" Lion beast's voice came from outside.

Bai Yue was so happy that she withdrew her hand from the armpit of the fat girl and stayed innocently in her corner.

Without her harassment, the round laughter slowly eased, and then she was carried out with both hands.

Bai Yue crawled out, and was quickly picked up.

In the forest, the light was dimmer, giving the illusion of approaching dusk. The temperature is very low, wearing a dress, Bai Yue feels a bit cold.

Lion beast glanced at Bai Yue and lowered his head to ask Yuanyuan around him, "I like playing with her a lot?"

Yuanyuan glanced at Bai Yue and immediately clamped her arms, hiding behind Lion beast, only to dare to watch her secretly.

Bai Yue learned her posture, a fearful look hiding behind the kangaroo brother, and Yuanyuan separated by two people, looking at each other.

The two females have exactly the same attitude, so that the males can't bear the suspicion of being bullied at all, only if this is the way the two females play.

Lion beast lightly patted his round head, looked at his personal terminal, and said, "It's almost time, and Wolf Salt should be on the way to chase."

The kangaroo brother standing in front of Bai Yue suddenly turned into a humanoid, his tail flicked and said while wearing pants: "Captain, what are you going to do?"

Unexpectedly, seeing a pair of phoenixes, Bai Yue was almost choked by her saliva, and moved aside awkwardly.

"Hide her first and let the wolf find it."

Lion beast said, seeing the team members puzzled, continued: "When the wolf is frantically looking for females, let the head of state be a witness."

Lion beast said, and clicked on the personal terminal.

The Kangaroo brother jumped in his heart: "You contacted the head of state?"

"We will pretend to be attacked and ask the head of state to assist in the fight. He will agree. After all, we have relatives."

Lion beast showed a strategic smile and said eloquently: "When the wolf is confiscated from the female, we will pass on his loss of the female. We believe that no one will dare to cooperate with him. We will wait for him to surrender. Right."

The beasts suddenly realized that they all admired the lion's eyes.

When they were chatting, Bai Yue wasn't idle, and she was moving out little by little.

Hearing this, Bai Yue also understood that she was not in danger of life, but she did not want them to plan to succeed and was not prepared to sit still.

"Guoguo! Guoguo!" Yuanyuan shouted in excitement, and her chubby fingers pointed to the red fruit on a big tree in front.

The fruit is bright in color, sweet and attractive, and is very conspicuous in the dark green foliage-this is the most effective way for plants to attract prey.

The orcs know it well, but the fruit is really delicious and has high energy. It is most suitable for females to eat. Even if it is dangerous, males are willing to take risks.

All males raised their heads and made a fighting stance the first time.

Bai Yue took advantage of this opportunity to slip out of the enclosure and crept into the plants.